The trip

My name is Ashley am a photography who lives in Los Angeles with three friends Skylar, Patrice and Kelly.
Skylar is a makeup artist I met her when I went for a job at her studio, she is nice,calm and pretty,
Kelly on the other hand is an influencer and model who works for a popular agency called B.Model agency she travels alot and models for different companies and brands, Patrice is our artiste she paints and draw, one time she posted an abstract painting she wrote"the world by me"and she got a lot of likes and clients the painting just speaks alot of the world.

It was five days to Christmas, Kelly had promised us a road trip to Texas for the holiday.
December 20th,2019
10:00am
I woke up and stared at the painting on the ceiling done by Patrice , it says "you can change the world" till now I don't get the meaning maybe its just one of her crazy artworks. The radio tuned on to a song by Miley Cyrus , I'm a big fan of Miley Cyrus cyrus her songs kind of inspires ever since I lost my parents i gave up on my talent which was singing, I have always wanted to become a musician and to Meet Miley but things changed and I changed and I started to like snapping pictures and inspiring people through it.
Knock,knock
"Hey Ash , come down stairs guess what I found?"
"Ugh I be there Patrice"I replied out of curiosity, Patrice is always fond of surprising people,but this time she blew it up i was expecting money instead the found her lost paint brush that she bought from an auction.
"really Patrice,you called us all for that"
Said Kelly feeling disappointed
"Well yes,this brush means alot to me"said Patrice starring at us with her puppy face expecting us to feel sorry for her but it didn't happen. I went back to bed to take a nap until its night because night road trip are the best.

8:00pm
*Alarm beeping*
"God, Kelly off your alarm"i yelled from my from ,i guess its Time to shower and pack my clothes.After bathing i hung my towel round my neck and wore my red top and Black jeans that I got as a birthday gift from Patrice and my boot and took my boxes of clothes and songs downstairs."why are you packing So much goods?,we aren't relocating or are we?"Skylar asked confused
"Nahh we aren't when I get to Texas all i plan to do is go to the beach, shopping, listening to songs and partyyyyy"
Kelly came behind my back and tapped me"Listen sweet heart we are going to do more than that cause it's Christmas and we must celebrate like no work its feels good".
I nodded my Head in agreement
Patrice came downstairs with her camping bag and boxes her hair looked neat for the first time in like forever
"Heyyy Pat look-in good huh"Skylar complimented her with a suspicious look "what are your plans when you get there"asked Kelly with a straight face, which she always make when she wanna hear the truth.
"Not telling, now if you can excuse me and meet me in the car cause am driving" said Patrice as she dragged her boxes to the car boot.
"She up to something , and I can't wait to find out"Said Kelly jokingly.

Please like and subscribe 🙂
The next episode would be right out soon.Thank you 🙂