On the road

ON THE ROAD
  My head layed on the car's window as I heard the yawning of Patrice from the drivers' seat,it is 10:00pm in the middle of the night the road was calm,dark and few cars were passing by.
   We have arrived the car station to fuel our car, urinate and also grab some food cause it has being a long drive,
"Patrice how about i get the snacks and drinks and you fuel the car"i asked as i was about to shut the car door
"okey dokey yo"she replied in agreement as she opened the fuel tank.
    The night breeze felt warm and chilling that I could fall asleep on the shop's door,as I pulled the shop's door the rang,
"hello how may I be at your service?"asked an old blonde woman with a towel around her neck like she just had her shower.
"I wanna buy some snacks for a road trip and drinks,also some mouth wash"i responded starring at the yellow bulb which kept blinking as moth kept roaming in circles at the bulb.The old lady took a big nylon bag down a dark dusty hallway right beside, the shop looks unkept but I didn't have a choice because this was the only nearby grocery store.
"here you go"says the old lady as she hands over my snacks, drinks and a packet of mouth wash,
"thank you, how much is these?"i asked in curiosity because I just have three hundred dollars in my pocket.
"two hundred and fifty dollars ma'am"the old lady says as i digged into my back pocket and gave her the money.
"have a nice trip"the old lady commented as i slammed the shop door and smiled,it began to drizzling i ran to the car's boot and threw the food stuffs and went to the driver's seat and waited for Patrice to arrive.
*gosh would you guys stop snoring*i thought to myself as I starred at Kelly and Skylar.
"give me the key,i would drive"i yelled at Patrice as she was running towards the back seat.

DECEMBER 26TH,2019
02:30AM
*My eyes are pale my stomach is grumbling I want to sleep I'm angry*I said to myself as I starred at my three friends sleeping in peace while I'm dying here,i have to get a nap so I searched for a nearby motel and I found one whose name sounds weird and stupid called*CHISTATE MOTEL*