Chapter 3: The favor.

previously... ★ ^

Running towards the cafeteria doors, pushing them open, finally now I can get out and..

"Naruko?" I paused. Huh? Whose that? I slowly lift my head looking up to the tall person towering in front of me and for some reason I felt anxious. Finally staring into the face of..

oh no...

continue... ★ ^

None than other, I was staring into the those taunting pitch black eyes of Sasuke Uchiha. The one time the thought of him slipped through my mind he just had to show up like this. What kind of twisted fate is that? 

He has grown much taller maybe six-seven inches, from the look of him he was in a rush. Although he was wearing a shirt you could see his muscles peering through showing off his flawless build, and nothing was perfecter to be place on top of that then his inimitable jawline sharp and chiseled with his shining black hair coming down to his jaw. Why is it so shiny and perfect? Like not even a single hair sprung out.

And what the woman admired most his handsome face with that devilish smirk of his, the one that will forever haunt me in my dreams.

He broke eye contact looking me up and down, I looked down using my hair to cover my flustered face. It didn't help how he was doing it so obviously stopping as he reached my thighs. I awkwardly reached behind me shifting down my tight fitted skirt, he blinked and broke out of his stare looking back up to my face.

"Um, sorry to ask but-" I felt a tight grip around my arm. I gasped and jolted up and heard a deep rasped voice from in front of me

"We need to talk" he answered. I gulped my stomach swirling. What is he talking about? I look at him his gaze staring at me densely. I couldn't find it inside me to refuse. I sighed looking over to the right where a dumpster had been place I walk over throwing the ramen plater into it, feeling heart broken as I heard a splat. I was really looking forward to it. I walked back over to Sasuke.

I look down and just nodded as he gripped my wrist again and begun pulling me forward without warning my feet sliding off the pavement. I shuffle around trying not to fall down. 

He begins taking away my control by pulling me forward with strong force causing me to drag against the hallway. As I dragged through the hallway my eyes began to scatter causing the room spin making dizzy and slope over.

I look up to Sasuke realizing we stopped moving, I let out a relived sigh adjusting to the fact I wasn't moving so drastically. Sasuke looked back to me with a concerning look, I looked back up to him confused but felt a blush come across my face. My arms and upper body wrapped around his arm I jumped back releasing him and yelping.

Naruko: Sorry!

I chuckled nervously scratching the back of my head. I must have held onto him to stop myself from sliding around but didn't realize what I was doing. How embarrassing. I must look like an idiot.

He shook his head a bit turning away focusing on the door in front of him. I peered over his shoulder look at the door that had a faded grey tint to it. A sign hanging off by a nail impaled in the top of it reading "janitors closet". I stared at it for second before hearing the sound of jumbling keys.

Sasuke pulled a chain of keys from his pocket sliding one of them into the lock and pushing it open. Why was he going in there? He looked back over to me signaling me to go in. I gulped and quietly walked in the closet brushing his shoulder as I passed he could tell how nervous I was. 

The room was small filled up with spider webs and collections of dust. Cleaning supplies were messily scattered everywhere seeming to have been there for months by the way the it stuck onto things. A single light creaked as it swung back and forth off the ceiling small amounts of dust drizzling off it.