New Characters

Every character from the first Book are the same. These are new characters that will be showing up in this Book:

Julie: She is a Golden Retriever who loves her friends. She is the one who built Jack's Iron Dog Suit. She likes hanging out with Jack and the pups. She hates seeing jack in pain. Her best friend is Jack. She has a huge crush on him.

Rossie: Her breed is unknown. She left the Paw Patrol because of Chase, just like Tundra. She use to be the mountain rescue pup, before Everest joined. She loves to visit Marshall and the Paw Patrol. She hates seeing Marshall get hurt or worse. Her best friend is Tundra. She has a crush on Marshall.

Katie: She runs a pet parlor in Adventure bay. She loves to take care of pets. She hates seeing Ryder get sad or angry at the pups. Her best friend is unknown. She has a crush on Ryder.

Demon Marshall: Filled with rage and jealousy from Jack and Everest dating, he let his feeling get to him. Due to that, a more powerful demon than the previous one has corrupted and took control of him. he is the main demon of this Book.

Jake: He lives on top of the mountain with Everest. He helps her rescue snowboarders and anyone else who needs help on the mountain. He loves spending time with Everest. He hates seeing her and her friends get hurt. His best friend is unknown. His crush is unknown.