THE MISTRESS.

AUTHORS POV

The jeon mansion looked absolutely stunning today evening , for today was no ordinary day...today , jeon jungkook, the jeon mafia and their trusted allies were celebrating his 6 year rein as the Don of South Korea.

Jungkook was just 19 when he became the leader of his mafia following the death of his grandfather. Till this day, jungkook as lived with only one aim.. to make his deceased father and grandfather proud.

In the span of 8 years jungkook went from a 19 year old college drop out to the most feared and successful mafia boss in Asia. It was not an easy route, he endured a lot to be here and today he was powerful enough to make his enemies fear at the very thought of him. Not that he had many enemies, Most of them who endured JK's wrath never lived to tell the tale.

The lavishly decorated hall was filled with jeon men, all dressed in black , looking deadly and handsome at the same time. Their auras gave all kinds of bad vibes as they conversed with alles holding on to their glasses of champagne.

But there was one person dressed in all white, his blonde beautiful hair and soft skin making him look like a lost angel in hell as he walked around head high. Men and women around him eyed him with lust and jealousy but he was unfazed, being a constant centre of attention he was used to of this. Park Jimin was a heavenly being, his beauty and elegance unmatched by anyone.

He greeted the few people who were talking to him with a smile that didn't reach his lovely eyes. To anyone who looked at him closely it was visible how miserable he was at this party, how quite alone he felt in this crowd. It was true how he felt alone, all he felt was a sense of imposition on non other than the Don himself.

"Oh Jiminshi didn't expect to see you here...." Tae min said, as Jimin passed by, Jimin just smiled , Taemin was Jungkooks Allie, his partner from the south. He had disliked Jimin as he had refused his advances on many occasions . It was an insult to his ego having an image of a playboy.

'You look stunning.....' taemin said in jimins ear staying too close for comfort. 'Like really sexy.....want to hang out later...I promise I won't tell anyone...' he muttered in the pretence of sipping his champagne.
Jimin stood still his face showing no emotion, it was frankly sad but he was used to this.

'I could make you forget all about JK, make you moan my name till you loose your pretty voice' Taemin offered, eying jimins body again. ' ask me anything....what ever you want jiminshi...and it's yours...'

Jimin looked at him his face still a mask 'I am sorry taeminshi but I would have to decline yet again' he said ever so softly
Tae min snorted 'for who Jimin! For Jungkook! He doesn't give a rats ass who you sleep with. He sleeps around all the time, you are just one of his many bitchs!' He said knowing full well how his words were hurting Jimin. 'You shouldn't get the false hope that you are someone special just because he occasionally lets you come to some of these parties!'
'Excuse me...' Jimin said bowing slightly as he moved ahead, his Heart clenching.
It was not the man's words that had hurt Jimin, it was the fact that it was the truth that hurt . What he said was true, as much as he wished it wasn't.
His eyes searched for only a person at this party, the only reason he came to this party in the first place.

And when he laid eyes on him, he found himself smiling.

Jimin took in his appearance, finding himself hopeless falling in love all over again, suddenly coming to this party was worth it, he ignored the mean things he heard from people at the mere sight of him

Jeon Jungkook was perfection, an enigma from which Jimin could never be stay away from.
From his first day at high school till today Jimin was yet to find any faults in him.
He shivered unconsciously when jungkook tured to look towards his direction, he stopped breathing as he made his way close to where Jimin stood but was disappointed yet again as Jungkook merely brushed past him with out even giving him a glance.
His heart squeezed painfully
He would never talk to you in public, would never acknowledge your presence would never ever even look at you longer than a second...you know this...and yet you feel disheartened...for shame Park Jimin! Something in him said .

Sighing he sat down at the nearest table grabbing a flute of champagne just so he could have something
to hold on to for the time being.
He watched jungkook from far as he talked with several people, smiled at a few occasionally laughing.
He gently hugged the omegas  and shook hands with the alphas. The smile easy and pleasant over his handsome perfect face.
He never smiled at you like that...never even looked at you even when you are here all dressed up because he asked you here...how much more pathetic can you be...the voice in him said.
Suddenly his phone dinged

Alpha ❤️ : upstairs bedroom in 5

Jimin sighed as he slowly stood up.... He wished he could be excited...like he always used to feel when Jungkook invited him over. But after all these years he knew what this message lead to.
Once he was in his bedroom jungkook would kiss him senseless and then fuck him...well and good. Would make him Moan and whine in pleasure. Make him come so many times he loses count . Then he would arrange someone to drop him home without a word.

Shouldn't he be happy that Jungkook the man of his dreams wanted him! But all he felt was like a toy...
A stupid useless plaything ....

As he entered the room, strong smell of rainforest's filled his senses...he looked up to see Jungkook on his bed in all his glory

he looked up to see Jungkook on his bed in all his glory

'Come here doll....' The alpha said as Jimin gulped as he walked closer to the bed feeling like a helpless deer under the alphas predator like gaze.
Before he knew it he was stripped of his robes and pinned to the bed, but even in wild pleasure he felt pain.
Gut twisting pain and longing .
Longing to be loved
To be Cherished for once in his life
This was the first time he felt like he didn't want to see Jungkook, didn't want to be here.

He was tired, exhausted after expecting something different yet again , only to be disappointed
Maybe he didn't deserve any love....
he was just a body...
And for the first time he painfully began to accept that
Maybe he would remain just a body to jungkook forever.......

&&&&&

Sooo much pain I knowww 😬
Hope you guys like it
Pls don't forget to vote and comment