Prologue: A New Home

Pokitaru: 15 years ago

It was raining hard when a Lombax ship called Aphelion lands on a platform in the resort tower. The ship opens, and a young and badly injured lombax climbs out of the ship carrying two clothwrapped infants and a wrench to support himself.

He takes the infant on his left, a baby girl with the blue fur of her mother, and the attitude of her father, and holds her looking down at her with eyes filled with pain, sadness and hope

He takes the infant on his left, a baby girl with the blue fur of her mother, and the attitude of her father, and holds her looking down at her with eyes filled with pain, sadness and hope. Tears stream down his face. He held her to his face, for one last time. He limps inside, stopping at the door of the resort owner.

"Oh kid, I hope one day you'll understand", Kaden whispered as he set the baby in front of the door.

Tears continue streaming down his face as he left in his ship with his son.

Back inside the resort tower, the baby starts crying for almost a minute. The door opens, a 13-year old girl with green skin and purple spikes on her head, sees the child and picks her up, holding her with ease and a look of concern.

 The door opens, a 13-year old girl with green skin and purple spikes on her head, sees the child and picks her up, holding her with ease and a look of concern

She walks back inside carrying the child. Felton Razz was reading a newspaper labeled "Private Qwark promoted to Captain".

"Mr. Razz!", she whispered loudly.

"What?!", Felton Razz said loudly, tossing the paper aside.

"SHHHHHHHHHH, I'm holding a baby right now", Starlene said.

"A baby? Well, where did it come from?", Felton asked with a concerned look.

"I don't know, she was just laying outside your door,sir," she answered.

"Well you should know that this is a resort, not an orphanage," he replied.

"I know, boss. So, do you want to hold her?", Starlene asked randomly. Felton looked nervous and confused, but answered, "Oh sure, why not?"

The young green alien handed the baby to her boss, he held her and looked at the baby's face.

She opened her blue eyes cooed and smiled.

"Ah, she's so precious," Felton said while a grin formed on his face.

"So what do we do with her?",Starlene asked anxiously.

Felton looked at the baby, then looked at Starlene and smiled answering,"I think I know what we should do."

He adopted her.