Chapter 4: Saving Skidd(and Don)

Planet Aridia (12:09 am local time)

After a successful landing, the trio exited the ship and searched the area for Skidd. 

"So, did you buy a new weapon on Novalis?",Rivet asked.

"Sure did, wanna see it?", Ratchet suggested.

"Yes,yes!",Rivet wears a look of excitement. Ratchet set Clank down,held his hands out for a moment, A silver and red two handed gun, with a small red canister below it, transforms in Ratchet's grasp. He tosses it at Rivet, catching it.

"Cool, what is it?", Rivet asked excitingly

Clank answered,"That is a Gadgetron Pyrocitor, Rivet. It is a short range flamethrower. Good for handling small enemies."

She looks at the weapon admirably. "Oh, Yeah! This will do!"

The new heroes see Skidd standing beside a chunk of the ship he crashed. 

"There he is, let's go," Ratchet said, walking toward Skidd with Rivet.

"Yep, it is Skidd McMarx!",Rivet said. She, Ratchet and Clank stand before the hoverboarder.

"In the flesh, little dudes," said Skidd. "You guys get a load of that epic space battle I was in?"

 "You guys get a load of that epic space battle I was in?"

"We saw you screaming for help,"Ratchet said.Rivet looks at Ratchet annoyed

"Uh, that was like a war cry. My agent and got ambushed on the way to the hoverboard practice."

"Did he survive the crash, sir?", Clank asked.

Skidd answered, "Ah, he's okay. But I've had a little trouble getting back to the ship due to my sprained ankle."

"Oh, come on!,"Ratchet said angrily.

"If you can take out all the sandsharks, I might just have spare hoverboards for both of you."