The fifty-fifth chapter

-----------------------------------------

(...)

-----------------------------------------

Y/N's pov

The dripping was creeping me out and I could barely move at all... It wasn't sticky but it had a grasp around my shoulders and legs making me shake slightly. 

(Small uncomfortable touchy warning here)

I feel so uncomfortable because the purple-looking thing goes in a few places that I really don't like. When I feel like I can't hold in a sound I just gasp slightly and I can feel the purple thing losing slightly more and disappear from the strange places.

(It's over!)

I sigh lightly feeling like I can breathe out about the situation at least a little. Now I know that they won't hurt anyone in that way... But why would they care about that? Who is this?

I can feel the ground disappear from my feet and that something I saw before comes out of the shadows behind Tabi who looked really stressed and scared. It seems to push Tabi forward who falls onto the ground breathing hard.

There is a burst of laughter echoing through the shop that makes the purple things shake. It sounds strangely similar to something I've heard before... 

"A... Alex?... Is that... Is that you?" I slowly ask not really daring to but knowing that maybe he is still alive... I don't know which one I want more. The fact that he might be the person who is gonna hurt us or is dead...

The laugh comes back again making me shiver and I can feel a few stares my way making me feel a bit worried about the others. I can't really move to look but I know for sure that someone is staring at me with some strange thoughts.

"Oh... Y/N..." They know my name! Shit... I can feel my eyes grow wide but I also feel my face blush slightly. The voice is so deep and smooth making me shiver slightly... Great... I'm uncomfortable again somehow.

"Hey! Don't talk to him like- Mmf!" Garcello seemed to be cut off in trying to protect me in some way. I can hear a lot of muffled sounds from him but he seems to become tired and stops.

"Don't worry... Your little prince will be just as perfect as always!" Whoever is talking went from his low voice to a higher-pitched scream-like voice. This has to be Alex!

Then the thing steps forwards... Holy shit!

(The picture above/at the start of the chapter is applied here! The blood on the tongue is not there... yet...)

I can hear a lot of people gasp behind me... I can't tell if this is real... Even Garcello managed to make a surpriced muffled sound.

"Alex!" I hear Adam yell making me remember that one time where he was shouting for him in tears while being broken... This is no good...

"Adam! Great to see you again! I was getting pretty bored..." I'm not sure if this really is Alex. He is so much taller and the flower on the head makes me slightly sick since he told us that flowers had something to do with someone's death...

"I've never seen a demon with a white hairstreak before..." DD seemed to sound really amused and it was ticking me off slightly. How could he have the audacity to talk like that? He might not know what Alex looks like?...

"What do you mean demon?" Everything is quiet and no one tries to say a word. That is until Adam coughs to gain attention to himself.

"Alex... You have horns on you're head..." Adam slowly says trying to sound as calm as possible probably not to make Alex worry.