𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 : 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 : 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 🌚

Chap : Author's PoV

Call out my name - The Weeknd

-

They spend the entire evening laughing and reliving their childhood memories..

They exposed each other's secrets and embarrassing experiences.. Eun Woo finally had to admit that he loved Seojun for quite a while..

To say he was surprised would be an understatement...

He was practically glowing and with the moonlight falling on his face, he was looking like an absolute angel..

Suho's angel..

They didn't even realise when it the clock hit 11 and Taekook had to leave..

Apparently, Tae had arranged a date for them because he wanted to do something special for kookie..

And so Seoho bid farewell to them and promised to meet up soon..

After they left, both of them sat near the window and drank some red wine..

I really want to do this.. But I don't know how to tell him..

Wait..

"Um, I am coming in a minute", Suho said to Seojun nervously.

" Where are you going?", He said while raising one of his eyebrow.

"You will find out soon", he said while chuckling at him.

Eun woo left him alone and went to the bathroom.

You can do this, Suho, he thought to himself.

~

After a while, he came out from the bathroom and came to the living room.

"Hey"

On hearing the voice, Seojun turned his head towards the direction of the voice, only to be shocked by what he saw..

Suho's hair was wet with the hair coiled demurely at the nape of his neck. Trails of water were still visible on his neck which travelled smoothly down his Adam's apple to his bare chest which was exposed because of the first three undone buttons of the white shirt that layed beautifully against his skin. He was wearing a black trouser which outlined every muscle of his legs with his stomach slightly visible from under his shirt. His hands brushed through his hair making the hair move past each other, to again gently land on his face.

Damn. I don't know how long I can control myself.. I need to calm down.. But why did he...

He snapped from his thoughts when he felt two hands around his waist.

He looked down at the eyes that looked up to him with so much love, adoration and warmth.

Suho held him by his neck and brought his face towards him, closing the remaining space between them as their lips met each other under the tiny sprigs of the mistletoe that was shining brightly with the city lights falling on them.

They pulled away and looked at each other. It was the first time Suho took the initiative to kiss him. Seojun smiled at him and smashed their lips together again, pouring all his love into the touch. He wanted to show him how much he was grateful to have him in his life, how much he adored him and how much he wanted to give him all the happiness that he deserved.

He held Suho in his arms and carried him to his room. Their lips never left each other as he gently layed him on the bed.

His lips moved from Suho's lips and travelled down his neck, planting small kisses here and there while his tongue traced the outline of his Adam's apple earning pitiful moans from the other. He sucked on the skin above his collar bone making the younger moan sinfully.