𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒

The darkness in the room made him insane. Maybe even better than he was now. In the past years he nothing did just suffer. Bam lose everyone who he really loved and cared about, except his master and Rachel. But Rachel was escapes from him, but he didn't understand why. Yes, maybe he would kill her with right, but he could forgive her betrayal, and Rachel should know it better than anyone. 

Twenty Fifth Bam died in the night, when the one, who he really trusted turn her back at them, and his parents and the whole residence was killed. Then Jue Viole Grace was born. Nothing mattered anymore, he didn't care about the beauty of the life, the only thing is mattered was the revenge he wanted to took one the one's who killed his family. No one was at his side, not even his master, since he was captured and locked somewhere, but he didn't have the time to find out were. He needed to be much more stronger and smarter than he was and be able to kill the one who was responsible for their death. 

The betrayal and lose soured his heart, and made it turn black with his whole soul. He didn't know anyone who he was or what he is doing, the only thing he know, that he wanted to revenge and kill anyone who step in his way. And that was what he did. Sometimes he still heard his firsts victim's scream. For a second he felt bad, but then it turned into something else, something inside him relieved and he wanted to feel it again. But he also know that killing people won't help him to forget about that night and the feeling left him fast. 

That's why he decided to go againts the world and break down the whole empire, but he wouldn't be able to do it alone, so he needed to gather people around him, who was enough strong and loyal. And that was hard. He wasn't really was made for a leader, in the past better he was someone, who listened and followe others, but now he needed to controll and lead others. Why would people follow him, after all? He couldn't really offer for them anything. But he know that there are also ones who wanted to get revenge or just have enough from the empire. So he decided his path and nothing could stop him, even though that it meant that he needed to be the antagonist in his own story. 

_________________________________________________

Everyone heard about Jue Viole Grace and everyone feared him and who don't, then they were idiots and too arogant to acknowledge the young Dark Lord's power. An Khun Aguero Agnis was one of that idiot. 

Life in the Khun family was a hell, but somehow he still survived. He wasn't that weak and he was quite smart, but sometimes he really wished for death. But reality hit him hard in every single time and he got back his senses before he could do any stupid thing and follow his sister's steps. Life is not easy and full of happiness like in the fairy tales. It's more like bloody and unfair, but he still needed to give gratitude to god, since his life wasn't that bad after all. Especially since he left the family. It was much more quieter and lonelier, but he didn't regret anything. He didn't need to follow orders anymore, not like he really did it in the past, he was more like a person who liked to make commands and not follow other's. 

At first he didn't really know that what should he do. Being smart was sometimes a curse, since he had too much opportunity to choose from. For a while, he only traveled to meet new people, who maybe will join him, he wanted to make an own company, so slowly, maybe he will be able to take his father's place. He was born in one of the greatest and biggest family and since he know his mind, he always wanted to ruin his father's position as the family head, and took it for himself instead. It would be a little personal revenge, he promised for himself in a young age. 

He was around 17, when he first heard about Jue Viole Grace. The boy was around the same age as him, but a lot of people already feared him, and due to the ages, his fame got bigger and bigger with the fear too. But Khun A A didn't fear him. He never really feared anyone in his whole life. Maybe just his father as a kid, but that changed too, he would stand proudly in the front of that man, at least he thinks so. 

"Khun, my love, don't overwork yourself again." said a voice suddenly behind him, he turn around in his chair. 

"Don't worry Isu, I just got a bit lost in my thoughts." he gave a weak smile to the man who was standing in the doorframe. He was glad that he meet Isu, the man was really reliable, and even though he wasn't that strong, he always did his best in everything. 

"Dinner is ready." that was the only thing that the male said, and left him in the dark room. The only light was his screen, with the useless informations he got from that night. Khun took a last peek at them, then he stand up with a sight. 

The dinning room was loudy as always, and didn't help at all on his forming headache. He sat down on the only free chair and looked around. Everyone is already here and it looked like that they didn't trouble themselves to wait to him. But he didn't blame them, mostly he didn't really ate at all, just played with the food, then came up with an excuse and left the table. He just wasn't in the mood at evenings to listen their chit chats from nonsense things. 

"I'll take a vacation." he said suddenly, everyone stayd silent. 

"I think we missunderstood something. " spoke Wangnan after long silence. "Can you repeat please?" 

"I said, that I'll took a vacation!" Khun stand up, everyone watched him with fear in his eyes. "You guys are just sometimes too much. I just want to have a dinner in peace without listening your moron jokes and I'm also done with everyone problems. Solve it by yourself. " yes he was right, that was what he needed, just a bit time to relax without them. He was too tired. "If you need something, ask it from Isu." 

And with that, he took his dish and walked away. 

"Oh creep, we are so dead in his eyes." Gulped the blonde haired boy. "Do you think that he'll come back?"

"Of course he will!" said Isu, but no one really believed it. 

____________________________________

Bam looked around. There was something in the silence that he really didn't like. It was not the same when he just felt alone, he got used to the feeling through the years, it was something another. Like he knew that something will happen soon. 

"Are you alright, Lord Viole?" asked a man in a mask from his right side. Bam looked at him and slowly nodded, but he didn't look so confident about it. Maybe it was that he finally since years heard about Rachel. He wanted to search her, and told her that everything is okey, he won't hurt her, and he totally forgave her what she did in the past, because he really did. It was more like his fault and not Rachel's. He was sure that the female had a good reason why she betrayed them. Maybe she was forced. They blackmailed her and they would kill her to if she didn't help them. It needed to be that, Rachel would never betray them from her own. 

The man didn't ask him more, he knew that it would be useless, Jue Viole Grace wasn't really a person who liked to talk about things, especially not about his feelings. At least if he had any, because most of them was sure about that he didn't. They just save him as a monster who kill everyone who cross his path. However at the couple of last weeks he looked uncertain, like his will staggered and they was a bit scary about it, so they decided that they will keep an eye on him. If their lord fail, then they will fail all. 

"Let's go back for now..." said Bam quietly, it was almost inaudible, but the man got used to it and catch his words.

"As you wish, lord Viole." So he just followed his master back, making sure that the young Lord, won't change his mind about his revenge.