I guess our love is lost

Euphoria was sitting at her desk, staring at the wall. "I wonder what Liz is doing right now," she said to herself. "I can't wait so see her later!". she smiled and imagined different scenarios in her head of what may happen. She imagined them running in the grass to each other like they haven't seen each other in years. Suddenly, she heard a shout. "Euphoria!" Shouted her mother. She sprung up and walked over to the door.

when she got downstairs she was saw her parents standing there with smiles on their faces. "Why are you smiling?" She laughed,
"We have great news! We found you a great match!" Her father exclaimed, Euphoria tilted her head to the side. "A match? What do you mean, father?", her father laughed.
"A husband!" He said happily. Euphoria's face hardened. "A husband? I.. umm. But, I have Liz!" She cried. Her mother looked disappointed. "You see, me and your father think you should move on from Liz. You know? Focus on a family," her mother explained.
"I want a family with Liz. Not some boy I have never met!" Euphoria yelled.
"This is ridiculous, Euphoria Middleton!" Her father screamed. A tear fell down Euphoria's face. She looked at her parents, then at the floor. "He gets here at 5, sweetheart," her father said softly.
"Liz gets here at 5..." Euphoria answered.
"I'm sorry, Sweetie. This is important!" Her mother said. Euphoria turned her back, took a deep breath and left the room.

Euphoria didn't know how to tell Lizzy. She really wanted to go out with Lizzy later but her parents think otherwise.