𝟏𝟕. ✭ 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈 ✭

Large arms are wrapped around me, caging me into his body as I begin to wake up. I stretch, arching my back against his naked front and take a deep breath. I'm surrounded by Torey's scent— mint and pine with a hint of citrus. He's always smelt the same way and I'm realizing how much I've missed the fragrance, how much I've missed him.

His arms tighten slightly around me before he leans and presses a kiss to the back of my head. "Morning, you insatiable woman." He rolls off the side of me with a groan, stretching his own limbs out.

Torey was right though, I had been insatiable and I'm a bit ashamed about it. I couldn't get enough of Torey last night. Whereas Brooks would make love to me, worship me in the bedroom in the most tender of ways, Torey was the exact opposite. With every touch and caress he singed my skin, burned and claimed it as his own.

His hands had fisted in my hair, the other wrapped around my neck as he took me from behind. Those lips had kissed me so hard that mine are still slightly swollen. I put my fingers to them feeling the evidence with a small smile. Torey had satiated me fully, used my body for his pleasure and in turn gave me my own.

"Whatcha thinking about, beautiful?" I roll over to face him and crawl on top of his chest, assessing his handsome face. Even marred with cuts and bruises he's obnoxiously attractive. "Mmm, like what you see?" Of course I do but he's always so damn arrogant. "Why that face?"

"Because you're always so full of yourself."

"You love it."

"I genuinely do not." He pouts and I reach up and pull that bottom lip.

"Ouch!" I see the blood leak slightly from his lip. "Trying to wound me after a night of pleasure. So rude." He pushes my hair out of my face and brushes my cheek with his thumb. "I was thinking before we head back to New York that we could stop by my parents' place." I freeze on top of him at the thought of seeing our son again. His brow furrows, "that is if you want to. We don't have to but I still want to go one more time before we leave, regardless."

"I don't know if that's a good idea." I don't know if my heart could take that— seeing my child again just to leave him. "I'm sure your parents don't want me around." me— the woman who gave up their son's child.

"Well, they're not going to have much of an option because you're with me." He brushes tears off of my cheek I hadn't even felt fall. "I know you want to see our son." I nod and his answering grin is breathtaking. The man even has perfect teeth. "Then it's settled. We'll shower and then head over."

"Okay." I crawl up his large chest and peck him on the lips. "But I'm forewarning you that I'm probably going to be a crying wreck afterward." Probably during the entire duration of the flight.

"Mmm, well I have an idea of how I can make you feel better." He's on top of me in an instant. "The only crying you will be doing is crying out in pleasure. Moaning my name in much the same fashion you were last night." His naked length rubs the slit between my legs, making him growl out in pleasure.

There's a knock on the door which has him covering me up and getting up off the bed. He slides on some underwear and jeans before going to the door. After opening it I hear Boston tell Torey that our friend is here and before I can tell him to wait for me Torey is out the door.

He's shirtless, covered in marks from our night, scratches from my fingernails, bite marks, and hickies which is why I'm sure he didn't bother to put a shirt on. It would be a giant fuck you to Brooks. Typical of Torey, staking his claim.

I scurry off the bed and toss on some jeans and a t-shirt before heading out the door and down the stairs. I hear tight, irritated voices in the entryway where I know I'll find Torey and Brooks surely having some sort of pissing match... again. When I round the corner Brooks' eyes land on mine and guilt smashes into me like a freight train at the look on his face.