𝟓𝟑. ✭ 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 ✭

I had seen the marks and bruises on Dani's body after she'd been intimate with Torey the first time. Well, I don't necessarily know if what I'd just witnessed was intimate in the way that I consider intimacy but it was definitely a form of it. It was raw, rough, and hot; completely fucking filthy.

I had never even known Dani had the capability to do what she'd just done while Torey had handled her. It was hot to watch her in a way I never have. I'd always taken such care with Dani but Torey, well, he tore her apart and it would appear she thoroughly enjoyed it.

She collapses on the bed in front of me in a soaking wet heap of mess. Dani looks sated and spent, like she's relishing in the aftermath of being completely used and mildly degraded. When we were together she reveled in the way I cherished and doted on her in the bedroom, said it was unlike anything she'd ever experienced and now I'm gathering why. She went completely submissive for this man, let him wear her out until she was in a puddle; quite literally.

When Torey leans forward I arch a brow, curious as to what he's going to do next. To my surprise he picks her up bridal style and the look on his face has morphed from animalistic predator to one of complete appreciation. There's a rawness there that has me cocking my head to the side as he places a featherlight kiss to Dani's forehead. It's sweet in a manner I had never known Torey to be.

"You're so fucking beautiful like this. My good girl, such a good girl." The man is practically thrumming with pride as Dani flutters her lashes up at him. It would appear she likes that particular nickname. Interesting.

When Torey starts to walk off toward his bathroom I ask, "where are you going?"

He pauses, still completely naked, cocking his head over his shoulder. "It's called aftercare, asshole."

"I'm familiar with the concept." Although, in our relationship, cuddling and closeness was what we did after sex. "I can take it from here," I state while standing up.

He pulls her body closer to him and gives me, what can only be described as, a death glare. "I am the one who made her this way. It is my responsibility to care for her, my pleasure. She needs a shower. I am going to give her one." Protective and possessive much like an animal with his mate. He stalks off into the bathroom, kicking the door shut.

I roll my eyes at his behavior, especially considering the woman in his arms is technically my girlfriend. In five strides I'm at the bathroom opening the door just as Torey sets Dani on her feet. She's wobbly and looking anywhere but at me. She appears ashamed, embarrassed. Torey grips her jaw and forces her to look at him, "don't ever look like that after we've been together. Never again."

"Presumptuous of you to think there's going to be another time."

"What are you doing in here?" He glowers at me.

"You said I could watch. I am watching." I have to say I don't entirely understand my reasoning as to why I want to continue but some voyeuristic side of me is interested in their dynamic. It's so different than hers and mine, the polar opposite actually.

"Brooks, we don't have to continue this." The blistering rage in Torey's eyes at Dani's words would say otherwise. "If you're uncomfortable we can stop. I... I'm..." Sorry. Although she doesn't say it when Torey grips her bicep like if she said the words aloud, apologized for what just happened between them, he might explode. She looks up at him and she can see it too.

"It's fine." I chimed in, for both of their benefit, really. "Like I said, it's fine. I will just continue my licentious observation."

"Try to get that thing under control." Torey smirks, eyes flicking down to the obvious erection straining in my pants. Having your own live-action porn will do that to a person, leave them ridiculously horny. My curious nature is getting the better of me today.