Annual Meeting of The Writing Hub

There are many gods in the Earthen Realm. They control how the world works, what happens, and occasionally they help the people who occupy that world.
However, among these gods, there is a specific group. An elite gro-well...a group dedicated to making sure the creativity of the world flourishes, and that humanity lives to its fullest. These gods, goddesses, and deities, make up the Writing Hub™.
These are their stories.
DUN DUN.

"Alright, everyone, let's get organized." Vans, the deity of poetry and order, spoke, though few seemed to listen. The other almighty continued talking to one another, not caring that they were there for their professional annual meeting.

Suddenly everyone sat down and quieted immediately, none knowing how or why. Vans turned and Mishka, their God of Probability, gave him a thumbs-up before running and jumping out of the closed window nearby. He did a combat roll just because he could and ran into traffic.

The place they met at was similar to an average conference room, except that the room was huge. It was about the size of a small, reasonably priced house with a long table that the members all sat around. There was a whiteboard on the wall closest to the door so that the members could check their names off with a marker once they got there (except for Mishka, he just erased his).

"Guess he won't be staying for the meeting then." Vans cleared his throat, "Alright, everyone, it's time to go over the last year and plan for the next."
Groans from the audience ensued. "Oh, c'mon, why do you guys hate this so much?"

"Because it's so boooorin'," a thick Scotti- "I'm not Scottish, you knob!"...a thick scouse accent said, now even more irritated. The angrier Red got the thicker the accent.

Ouch.
Sorry, I was just hit by a tin of highlighter.

"Well, you can't imagine we'd enjoy this." Dominik sighed, stopping his daydream about how much he hates League of Legends.

Xorn sat in the corner with their komodo dragon, petting it slowly, awaiting Vans to start.

"Let's just begin," Vans picked up a pile of papers and there was the sound of Frank dramatically hitting his head on the table and groaning.

"Alright then, Frank, why don't you start us off? How is the chaos going?"

Frank barked a laugh, "Have you seen the state of the world? That was all me, baby!"

"And this is why we hate you." Ferb smirked and Frank swatted at her, missing.

"You know you love me." He chirped.

"I'd sell you to Satan for a corn chip."

"Alright, guys, calm down. Any goals for next year, Frank?" Vans asked.

"I've been trying to bring 'your mom' jokes back in style, but not much success on that front."

"Ah, an actual goal. I'm kind of surprised."

"So was your mom when she saw me naked."

Ally scoffed, "Geez, that was fast."

"That's what she said!" Frank yelled.

"ANYWAY," Vans yelled over everyone's sighs in reaction to Frank's jokes. "Uh, let's go with Red. How was the year for mischief and uh 'vices', I guess?"

"Because of Frenk mohst bahs and cahsinos weh clohsed, so me business isn't gret. Lids couldn't get-a bevvy or-a biftuh. Got me a cob on, ya meff." She directed the last part of that to Frank. "Then again, lotsa show abar the bizzies that had me in bulk, was propah west, innit?"

A full half-minute went by before Ferb said, "Okay, tell me I'm not the only one who couldn't understand a goddamn word of that."

Dream raised her hand, "I heard 'because'."