Four

"Ten?" Ten quickly turns his head to see Johnny, staring at him weirdly

"Ten?" Ten quickly turns his head to see Johnny, staring at him weirdly. "Are you hiding?" Johnny helps Ten up & sits down across from him. "Maybe.."

Johnny laughs and stares into Tens eyes.

Ten feels his cheeks get hot as he has a staring contest with Johnny.

"Alright, what would you guys like?" Ten and Johnny look over to the waiter. "Oh, Ten you can order first."

Ten & Johnny order their drinks.

"Why'd you invite me here?"

Ten shrugs. "I don't know, i guess i just wanted to meet you." Johnny nods & the waiter brings out their drinks.

A bit later.

"Yeah, i showed my friend Lucas a picture of Jungwoo & he went crazy." Johnny's jaw drops. "So THATS the guy Jungwoo has been screaming about, Yeah they may've only met but Jungwoo is WHIPPED." Ten and Johnny laugh & Both of them get a notification.

Lucas💕

Lucas:
HFHCFCJSS BRO I ASKED
JUNGWOO TO HANG OUT
& HE TOLD ME THAT HE'll
COME HDHCHADHFHFUUDHW

Ten:
dude y r u freaking out, y'all r just hanging out

Lucas:
ykw smd

Ten:
🧎🏻any day

Lucas:
i hate you

"Sorry Johnny, Lucas was going crazy about hanging out with Jungwoo." Johnny laughs "I got the same thing from Jungwoo" Ten giggles.

"This coffee sucks." Johnny agrees. "It tastes like dirt & dish soap." Ten laugh and sucks down the coffee once again.

"why are we still drinking this? it doesn't taste good"

Ten shrugs, confused on why they're still drinking it too.

"Wanna go to an arcade with me?" Ten nods his head.

The two boys find their way to an arcade in Johnny's car.

"Alright, we're here" Ten hops out of the car, excited to play some games.

(they didn't pay for their drinks 😭)

The two boys payed for the cards to play games & they both ran to the claw machines.

"How much you wanna bet i'll get one before you!" Ten scoffs. "Oh please, you wish.. i'll bet you 5 bucks & a kiss." The boys shake on it and begin competing for one of the many teddy bears & toys inside the machines.

"Fuck, are these claws drenched in oil or something?" Johnny laughs at him and continues trying.

"I DID IT!!!" Ten looks over to Johnny and sees that he got himself a teddy bear & his hand held out, waiting for his five bucks.

Ten hands him 5 dollars and pouts. "So we're gonna forget that kiss we betted on?" Ten looks over to him and kisses his hand.

"I never said where." Johnny's jaw drops and he watches as ten skipped his way to basketball.

"You suck.." Ten turns around and places a finger on Johnny's chest, pushing him slightly. "Fine then, if you're so good teach me." Johnny smirks and stands behind Ten, Positioning the ball in his hands.

"Okay, hold it like this & bend your knees, and when you're ready to shoot just shoot i guess." Johnny continue standing behind Ten, waiting for him to shoot.

"Are you going to move" Johnny shakes his head. "Nope, go ahead." Ten rolls his eyes, a bit of pink appearing on his ears.

Ten shoots and makes it in as Johnny smiles like a proud dad. "I DID ITTT!!!" Johnny claps and giggles at the boy.

Hours later.

"What time is it?" Johnny checks his phone. "8:42" Tens jaw drops. "We really stayed here that long?" Johnny shrugs. "I can take you home if you want" Ten nods and the two walk out of the arcade, heading to Johnny's car.

"Thank you for hanging out with me today, it was fun" Johnny smiles at ten, patting his head. "Any time Ten, sleep well" Ten smiles and waves at Johnny, then walking inside his house.

"Where have you been!?"

Ten gets shocked at the sudden yelling.

"You know where i have been you dumbass!"

Lucas sits there and thinks. "You're right, i just wanted to be like a dad."

Ten scoffs at the boy and takes his shoes off.

"How was your 'date' with Jungwoo?" Lucas smiles, thinking of the hangout with Jungwoo. "It actually went very well, we ate food & walked on the beach telling each other stories."

Ten smiles, sitting down by the counter where lucas was. "That sounds cute." Lucas nods his head, taking another drink of his water.

"How was it with Johnny?" Ten has a tiny bit of pink spread to his cheeks as he talks about Johnny.

"Oh dude he's handsome as fuck, not only is he handsome but he's tall & knows how to play basketball!" Lucas nods his head waiting for him to continue.

"We played games at an arcade and drunk some really bad tasting iced coffee, to be 100% honest, i wish i would've stayed longer but it's already 9.." Lucas yawns.

"Wow, i'm that boring?" Lucas shakes his head. "No that's not it, my and Jungwoo just walked very far." Ten nods his head and grabs a water from the fridge. "I'll be in my room if you need me." Lucas nods "Same for me." The two part their ways and go to their rooms.

Johndaddy has added 10forthewin

                                              ꨄ