Six

ꨄ

"Ten, we have school in an h- oh?" Lucas closes the door after seeing both of the dudes shirtless.. in the same bed.

"Jungwoo! I think they had sex or something, they're both shirtless & cuddled up to each other!" Jungwoos jaw drops and he rushes up the steps, quietly opening the door.

"Oh, morning Jungwoo." Ten smiles at him and stretches a bit in his bed.

"Oh- right, we have school in a while, get ready." Jungwoo wiggles his eyebrows as he leaves the room.

"Johhnnyyy!" Ten shakes him, attempting to wake him up. "Johnny get up!" Ten climbs into his lap, shaking him even more.

"Whaaattt." Ten climbs off of him. "We have school in a little while, let me take you to your house." Johnny groans and sits up.

The two make their way downstairs.

"Oh, i'll take Johnny to go get some clothes since i'm about to go grab coffee anyways." Ten nods and throws the keys to Lucas & they leave.

"Sooooo, did you two have fun last night? is he good?"

"Oh, the movie was decent."

Jungwoo sucks his teeth at Ten.

"Ten, i know you.. did it."

Ten chokes on his saliva.

"WHAT???"

"You both were shirtless and sweaty!"

"You idiot! We both sleep with our shirts off & it was hot in the room!"

Jungwoo takes a second to think.

"oh."

"Well if you ever do, tell me how he does!"

"JUNGWOO SHUT UP!"

Jungwoo laughs at him & Johnny and Lucas come back in.

"Well that was quick"

Everyone gets handed their coffee & part their ways to get ready for school.

Tens Room

"I don't want to go today, but since you're there it shouldn't be to bad eh?"