Chapter 2

Izuku POV

I woke up the next morning laying on top of Kai as Tomura and Dabi were next to me asleep. Yesterday consisted of a lot of cuddles, movies, ice cream and reminiscing on the memories of Dad. I think I'm able to accept his death now, it hurts, it really does hurt but I also know it wasn't my fault. I tried everything I could to save him but I wasn't able too. The strongest healing quirk in the world wasn't enough to fix him and it's not my fault.. they helped me realize that. I won't say I'm okay, because I'm far from it. As tears formed in my eyes I just nuzzled myself into Kai crying quietly. His warms wrapped around me as he rubbed my back. "I miss him.. I miss him so much." I whispered as I cried. "I know love, I know. I got you okay? I'll be there with you today. If you want me to go to class with you, I will. Want me to hold your hand all day and never let go I promise I will okay?" I nodded "Please.. please stay with me today.." I whispered back "I will.. let's get you up and ready then love" I slowly nodded climbing off of him. I woke Tomura and Dabi up because they needed to be there earlier. "I'll see you later Izu.. is Kai staying with you?" Tomu asked tiredly. I nodded softly Tomura smiled as he came over hugging me. I hugged him back thanking him for everything. He just kissed the top of my head like he's done since we were little and said he would always be there for me. Dabi came over and hugged me as well repeating Tomus actions which threw me off but I let it go. "We will be there for you and Tomura today kid. You're not alone in this." He said making me nod as they walked away into the portal. "Let's get you showered love" Kai said grabbing my stuff. I nodded as we walked to the shower room, no one was awake at this hour so it made it better for me. I took a hot shower and finished I dried off and sighed putting on my black pants, a black tank top and a black button up over it and finished it off with a white tie. I matched Kai since he left his plague mask and coat else where. He still of course wore a medical mask, I put my red shoes to the side and put on a pair of black converse and we headed downstairs. "Will you try to eat breakfast before school? I don't care if it's toast as long as you eat something." Kai asked as he held my hand. I wanted to say no but nodded "Toast is fine.." he nodded as we walked into the kitchen. Iida, Todoroki and Momo were in there they looked at me and gave me a sad smile but continued eating. "I'll make it for you, you sit down okay?" Kai said letting go of my hand making me frown but I nodded and sat down next to Todoroki. He glanced at me and put his hand up. I looked at him weird "You can hold my hand until he comes back so you know you aren't alone." I was surprised but I gave a small smile as I put my hand in his. "Thank you.." I whispered. He nodded as he continued eating. Kai came over with two pieces of toast sitting them infront of me with a glass of milk. He took my other hand as I let go of Todoroki's who smiled and stood up placing his dish in the sink but he sat back down next to me. As I finished the first piece more people came in looking at us but didn't say anything. I started eating the second piece as Iida came over with a plate of food sitting it in front of Kai. "We're glad you're thinking of Izuku, but you also need to eat sir." Kai and I were surprised by this but Kai nodded and thanked him. He hesitated taking his mask off but did so anyways as I let go of his hand so he could eat. He quickly ate as I finished my food drinking my milk. I didn't notice it was chocolate milk until I started drinking which made me a little happy. The next people to come in were the bakusquad. All but Kacchan gave me a sad smile but Kacchan glared at me making me scoot closer to Kai. "Stop being a dick Bakugo." Todoroki said in a cold voice scarring everyone a little. Kacchan turned around and came up to me. "I'm sorry for your loss, nerd." He said softly as he ruffled my hair and walked back to the stove. I just sat there in shock not knowing what to do but I wasn't the only one. Todoroki wore a proud smirk which honestly, it made me giggle. Kai looked at me weird but Todoroki's smirk grew into a smile. Once we were finished "I'll take your plates and wash them later... don't argue me either, we need to get to class." Todoroki said taking mine and Kai's plate to the sink. "Thanks Todo" "No problem Izu." Kai held my hand again as we walked silently with Todoroki and Iida. Much to our surprise Kacchan and his group walked with us silently as well. Uraraka and Tsu were with Momo and they other girls but I didn't care honestly. I just wanted to see mom and Tomu. Kai squeezed my hand gently making me look up at him "Remember what Dabi said Izu, you aren't alone." He whispered and I seen everyone give a faint nod. I nodded and moved closer to him as we walked into the school. Some people looked at us weird but didn't say anything, Monoma took one look at us and didn't say anything. However, he did stop us. "Midoriya.." he called out. We stopped and turned around. He pushed past Kirishima and Kaminari and hugged me. I was stunned but I slowly hugged him back. "It's going to be okay, it won't be now but one day it will be okay." He whispered before giving me a small smile and walking away leaving us all stunned. Even Kendo, and his other classmates were in shock. "Uh.. what just happened?" Kaminari said snapping us all out of it. "I.. I'm not sure.." I said still surprised we all stood there for a few more seconds before turning around and heading to class. Kai sat down in my chair and pulled me onto his lap making me squeak. Todoroki ruffled my hair and looked at me. "If you ever want to talk, or binge watch movies again with an unlimited amount of snacks just let me know and I'll be ready. You don't even have to talk but you do have to talk on which snacks you want to try just like last time." I smiled and nodded. "I think I'll take you up on that offer.." he nodded and sat down at his desk.

Once the bell rang Aizawa walked In looking completely different. He was in a suit, he looked like he got a good 5 hours of sleep and the best coffee in the world... his voice however.. it still sounded like he needed 7 more cups of coffee and a 18 hour nap. He gave the announcements like usual but instead of crawling into his sleeping bag he just sat down at his desk. "Problem child." I perked up at the name "Yeah?" "Since you have an endless amount of quirks think you have one that makes coffee?" I just looked at him and blinked as Kai snorted "Uh... I might be able to make one.." he nodded as I shook my head. My eyes went red for a moment and a large cup of hot black coffee appeared in my hands. "You are now my favorite student I have ever had." Aizawa said proudly as he walked over taking the coffee. He took a sip and his eyes widened. "You are now my favorite person. This is the best coffee I have ever had and it came from a quirk." He said happily and walked back to his desk. "You know... I can't even argue with that." Iida said and everyone agreed. I sat there leaning against Kai as he scrolled through his phone. A few minutes before the bell rang "Uh.. I think they are here for you.." Kirishima said looking at us. I turned and seen Mom, Tomura and Dabi walking out of the portal. "Hi mom, Tomu and Dabi" they all greeted me back as a knock on the door came and Nezu walked in. "Good morning, I'll be taking over for Aizawa today." I shivered and felt bad for the classes to come. "Are you two ready?" Mom asked Aizawa nodded and wouldn't let go of his coffee "May I just say, problem child's quirk makes the best coffee in the world." Aizawa said proudly as the three turned to me. I sighed and used my quirk creating 3 coffees the way they like them. I handed mom hers first, then Tomu then Dabi. "Great now I'm All for One Cafe" I mumbled hearing a laugh from mom as the rest snorted. Kai held my hand as we all walked through the portal. I don't think anything could have prepared me for this today..