.Experiment.

Jessica walk's inside the nurses office "SAM! MAX! Are you guys okay!?" They both back away from each other shocked by what almost happened between them but their attention goes to Jessica whose eyes are puffed up from crying, Sam goes and asks if she is okay. Max's face turns into a red blush and tears up *I-i no. h-he doesn't...* Max gets up from the bed and starts to walk away from Sam and Jessica. Sam notices and before he can say anything Max says "I'm fine now, and i'm glad you're okay Jessica"

Jessica: Thank you so much max!

Max starts to walk to the door and say's "Yeah no problem, You're my friend and he's a jerk"

Jessica: You're a good friend Max

Max smiles at Jessica and then waves goodbye, Jessica turns to Sam who is speechless and lost in his thoughts, She snaps him out of it "Sam? I-i know this isn't a good time but there's a party at-" She is stopped mid sentence by Sam who just say's "I'm going home early, Cya" He walks out and leaves Jessica alone in the nurse's office. Jessica who had a crush on Sam since the beginning of freshmen heart broken for she has failed to ask Sam out. She walks out of the nurses office, she sees a girl who looks lost in the school hallways, she walks up to the student, Jessica says "Hey! Are you lost?"

???: "Oh yeah I am! I just transferred. I'm a junior."

Jessica: "Oh well let me help! I'm Jessica Park!

???: "I'm Emily Jones, nice to meet you!"

Jessica: "Nice to meet you too now let's get you to your right class"

Emily gives Jessica her schedule and Jessica checks her next class, Jessica looks up from the paper and smiles at Emily she says "You and I are in the same class!" Emily smiles and the two girls walk to class. She gets a familiar feeling in her heart. What could this mean?

Jessica: "Hey.. wanna come to a party with me?"

Emily: "sure i would love to!"

The girls smile and chat as they walk into class.

Sam gets home early lucky no one is home and chooses to go to bed early, he changes out of his school clothes and just wears his pj pants to bed, he closes his eyes and remembers what happen with Him and his best friend Max at the nurses office, His face heats up, His heart races and it's heart hurts for what he wish he done, He wished to...but why was he thinking this way!? This feeling is something he likes but it hurts but why!? What would happen if he just....He falls asleep, in his dream he see's Max in a leather jacket with a white shirt; Max wearing his baggy jeans and his ears pierced wearing black earrings; the outfit he usually wears to school not caring what people say about it. He walks towards Max as Max is standing in the hallway saying "hurry up Sammy!" Sam starts running towards him only to be teleported inside of a ferris wheel? Sam eyes wander as he sees that he's holding hands.with Max...

Max says something to Sam but Sam can't hear him but he's pulled towards him as they both inch closer...only to be awakened by his phone ringing, "huh-!? M-Max?!...oh it was just a dream" Sam wakes up sweating and his heart racing, he looks at his phone to see who is calling it Jessica! Sam clears his throat and picks up the phone

Sam:"Hello?"

Jessica: "Hey! Are you busy at the moment?"

Sam:"Hm? Not anymore i just woke up"

Jessica: "It's 12 am now-"

Sam:"It is!?" He checks the time and realized he fell asleep for the rest of the day

Sam: "so..What did you need?"

Jessica: "Well...I wanna ask-"

Jessica gets caught off by a loud blast of music and a familiar voice saying "I'M GONNA DRINK TILL I DROP!"