Fill That Diaper for Me, baby~ [one-shot]

(Contains: abdl themes, weight gain, queer characters. This is my first attempt at a weight gain story – thoughts/comments would be greatly appreciated! <3 )

Jake pulled his phone from his pocket to check the time. 5:54.

He checked again after what felt like an eternity. 5:56.

Maybe they wouldn't show up? God, his life would be so much easier if they didn't.

Easier, yes, but SO boring, he reminded himself, replying in his mind the events that had led him here.

Three weeks ago, just after the 8-month anniversary of his breakup, Jake had been poking around on the internet, hesitantly dipping his toes back into something that he'd tried to forget. Before his one and only real boyfriend, Jake had spent a considerable amount of time going down rabbit hole after rabbit hole of AB/DL content. It had started with attempts to find LGBTQIA+ stories containing themes of domination and submission, gradually turning into his discovery of Bigs and Littles, and eventually... diapers.

He never actually used one but he read just about every story he could find. He even bought comics and art online, burying them in a folder on his laptop that Sherlock Holmes wouldn't have been able to locate. And after the breakup, some tiny, buried part of his mind reminded him of said downloads.

And down the rabbit hole he went once again. But the online content wasn't enough this time. He wanted to experience it in real life. He wanted to wear and use a diaper, have someone experienced coax him through it, maybe even change him afterwards. And that deep seeded desire was what urged him onto forums. And then into private chats. And soon enough, he'd met someone that was local, attractive, and who wanted to explore their 'daddy side.' It was almost too good to be true!

But now that he was standing outside of a coffee shop, their carefully planned out meeting spot (busy enough that if either of them felt uncomfortable they could just leave), he was starting to second guess his decisions.

This is insane. I can't be doing this. It's- it's-

"Jake?"

He spun around when he heard his name and his cheeks immediately flushed a dark shade of pink. "Yeah... Alex?"

"Yep, that's me!"

The person whom he knew only through pictures and a few voice texts beamed at him, hands in their pockets, so at ease that Jake couldn't help but feel less anxious.

Okay, he could do this. He could.

"Did you wanna get a coffee or just go back to your place?" He piped.

"I don't want anything but if you wanna grab something, I'll go in with yah. Their coffee is pretty good."

Jake shook his head, waving a hand dismissively. "Oh, no, I'm good. I uh... I'm good." He laughed some of the nerves out but Alex seemed to pay them no mind.

"Okay! We can always run back out to get something later," they pointed out, nodding down the street. "My place is this way."

"Oh... wait... uh..."

Jake found himself in Alex's bedroom. They had laid out the 'supplies,' figuring he would want some privacy his first time. They weren't going to push – if Jake just wanted to wear a diaper under his pants for a bit, that was totally fine. And Jake appreciated immensely their patience but when he saw the stack of diapers on the bed, a shudder ran down his spine. Was he supposed to put them all on?

He reached a clammy palm out to pick one up and discovered that it wasn't a stack of diapers at all. It was one massive diaper, neatly folded, and when he picked it up it accordioned downwards.