All Alone

My angsty self got a hold of me last night and I ended up having another dream...

Written after the release of Chapter 23

------

"Another one?!" Meliodas exclaimed as Gilthunder reported another missing individual.

Meliodas massaged his temple as a green bird flew over his window.

"These missing cases, gets ridiculous everyday, what about on your end?" Meliodas asked the bird.

"Not much but a couple of fairies started gone missing." Ban's voice was heard.

"It seems like the noble fairies are the targets around here, much to my suprise, a few giants are also reported missing." This time it was King's voice.

"What the fuck is going on?? First, it was just humans but now it's every race and hybrids as well." Meliodas frantically moved around.

"We're dealing with something dangerous here Captain, if the perpetrators can capture a giant without a trace then there is some powerful magic involved." King said.

"I've talked to Gowther and even he have no idea what's the possible reasons for this." Meliodas scratched his head.

"How about Merlin?" Ban spoke.

"After what she did, I don't trust her." King replied.

"Well, you're always like that, what do you think Cap'n?"

"I agree with King on this." Meliodas sighed. "If I'm looking at the worse case scenario there's a possibility that Camelot is behind all of this."

"Whatever is behind this, we'll figure it out."

------

Meliodas soon then called the rest of the sins to Liones.

King and Diane bought their son Galehaut with them. With the threat around, it's all for his safety.

Tristan dragged Galehaut with him around the castle. This gave the sins time to discuss the currect issue.

"If we look at the statistics, it seems that the only ones captured are mostly hybrids, powerful holy knights, noble fairies and giants." Meliodas started.

"Experiments."

"What?"

"There are most likely experimenting on making more hybrids." Gowther stated. "I know it's a huge stretch, but hybrids are already around and if look into the list of the missing cases. It's most likely that their genes are used to genetically make more hybrids and they're gonna be powerful ones too."

"But why?" Meliodas fiddled with his hands.

"Because humans are much more weaker compared to the other races. A human hybrid is 100% much more powerful than the rest." Ban said. "The numbers of missing Humans and Holy Knights are much more higher than the numbers of the rest of the races."

------

"What do you think Lance is doing right now?" Tristan asked.

"It's either he's trying to get back home or trying to gain more information about everything around him." Galehaut replied.

"Too bad we can't have him, but you two will do just fine." A voice snickered.

------

A guard bursted through the double doors.

"Your majesty there's been a intruder!"

"Where's Tristan and Galehaut??" Meliodas asked.

"They're facing him right now."

"Where are they??" The wrost came into King's mind.

"The watchtower."

------

Tristan's body suddenly get pushed by Galehaut causing the black viens to miss him.

"That was close." Galehaut sighed.

But the black veins caught him instead. Wrapping around his legs, torso and mouth.

"Galehaut!!!" Tristan screamed as he saw his friend get yanked into a black portal with ease, never to be seen again.

------

The sins came into the watchtower only to see Tristan on his knees sobbing. His clothes torn to pieces and his sword broken.

"They took Galehaut." Tristan cried. "And it's all my fault."

"I'm really sorry, I couldn't bring him back, I tried, I really did, I'm so sorry." Tristan cried as he muttered and cried apologies non stop.

King flew over to the crying boy and gave him a hug.

"It's alright, you didn't mean for it to happen." King said.

"But he's gone, and It's my fault, if only I'm paying attention he wouldn't have been captured, I'm a terrible person." Tristan cried.

"Don't say that. He saved you and you would do the same right?" King asked the boy and Tristan nodded in response.

"We'll find him and Lance as well." Meliodas ruffled Tristan's silver hair.

"Don't cry now." Diane then wiped the tears of his face.

"Yo-you're not ma-mad a-at me?" Tristan asked in between sobs.

Diane shook her head. "That’s just how Galehaut is, he'll leap into situations to help others with no regard of his own safety."

------

Tristan sighed as he flopped himself on his comfy bed.

"Looks like I'm all alone again." Tristan sighed before falling asleep.