𝟘⚠︎︎

"YOU FUCKING DEMON! WE WILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS" one of the boys shout as they stumbled out of the alley carrying an unconscious boy

"YOU FUCKING DEMON! WE WILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS" one of the boys shout as they stumbled out of the alley carrying an unconscious boy. Hikari just stare at their retreating figure. They didn't have a hint of emotion on their blank face. Hikari simply got their handkerchief and wipe the blood off their knuckles.

"T-Thank you" a timid voice from behind Hikari finally makes his presence known. The girl had a mutant type quirk based on her half sheep appearance. She was very small for her age. She look sorta fatigue with her fragile appearance. The girl was bowing her head down deeply towards Hikari.

Hikari's head slightly tilts by the girl's gratitude towards them. They didn't really get why they were saying thank you to him for doing something so simple. Suddenly Kei's words appear inside their head. It would be rude if they didn't acknowledge her gratitude.

"You're welcome but there is no need to bow" Hikari bows slightly and walks away. They sigh as a soft breeze past through their hair.

"Do you really think beating someone near death was the best idea?" BB asks tauntingly looking at his partner with a small amount of pride. He could've stopped Hikari at any moment. Though what fun would that have been?

"It might not been the best idea but it certainly worked" Hikari said without a hint of remorse for their actions. They didn't regret what they did. They would do it again if they had to.

"If those thugs wish to fight me I will not hesitate to beat each of them to a bloody pulp" a dark glint spark in Hikari's eyes which brought great excitement to BB.

Suddenly Hikari's phone starts vibrating. They look at the caller and all the negative feelings in their body suddenly vanished. It was their annoying but lovely dad. A small smile washed over their lips.

"Tch, that damn idiot old man" BB growls as he feel the negative energy leave Hikari's body. He hated how that annoying Kei could have such affect on Hikari.

"Hey dad, why a-" they were interrupted by a wail on the other line.

"Hikari, my child, Are you okay? Are you hurt? Why are you late coming home? Are you running away? ARE YOU ALREADY GOING THROUGH YOUR JERKY TEEN PHASE? NO! NO! NO! MAMA! I THINK HIKARI IS GOING TH-" something cut off Kei's rambling and a loud thud was heard in the background. Hikari just sighs already knowing what happened.

"Hello? Hikari? Please bring your ass home before I become an unsub" Cameron said with a menacing voice that would make the average person shudder.

"I'm on my way. Just give me five minutes" Hikari said with a simple nod. A girlish shriek was heard in the background with Cameron. "I'll make it three minutes then."