3⚠︎︎

When Cameron came home she saw unconscious Hikari laying on the edge of the stairs

When Cameron came home she saw unconscious Hikari laying on the edge of the stairs. She sighs and walks over to the unconscious Hikari. She nudged them with her foot.

"Hey Kid....HEY"Hikari slowly open their eyes but made no efforts to move. They didn't have enough energy to move. They wasted it all fighting BB. They were too lazy to verbally reply so they made a grunting noise instead.

"Aren't you going to get up?" Cameron asks amused with the teenager's behavior. Hikari let's out a sound that she could only think meant no. She just laughs and pick up her baby bird bridal style with ease.

Hikari let's out a happy sound and close their eyes. They snuggled into Cameron's warm body already feeling sleepy again.

Cameron carry them to their room and lay them gently place them on their bed. She kiss their forehead lovingly.

"Sweet dreams baby bird" she left the room quietly. She thought to herself of what should she do in the meantime. She hummed.

"I guess I'll go train some before making dinner" she walks to the basement where the training ground was located.

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎
Hikari

This body feels so light. Like I was a cloud moving with the motion. I wonder if Cameron came back from her patrols.

I open my eyes only to see a blank white ceiling. That was strange there's usually butterflies and skeletons on my ceiling. Why was it blank?

I instantly sit up and saw the dull white room. It only consists of a dim light and a small table one that would belong to a toddler.

This place.

Why am I back here?!

No, please don't tell that everything was a dream! Why am I back here in this god forsaken place?!

"DAD!" Don't tell me he was just a figment of my imagination. DID THOSE MONSTERS USE THEIR QUIRKS ON ME FOR THEIR OWN SICK ENTERTAINMENT?!

A scream echoed from down the hall. It was the sound of a child. There was always kids screaming so it was not something new. "WHY AM I BACK HERE" I grip my hair. My head was spiraling to come up with an answer.

"NO IT COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE A DREAM! IT WAS TOO REAL RIGHT?" I look down at my small hands. They were covered with bandages like they always were.

The screams got louder. That's when I realize it wasn't just one scream it was multiple ones. I cover my ears trying to drown out their screams. It wasn't helping at all. After what felt like centuries the screaming stopped.

It was because they passed out or they died from the harsh experiments.

Then I heard the distinct sound of heels clacking through the hall.

Oh no

She was coming. I was gonna be the next one. My entire body trembles at the thought of that thing.

"this is only a dream so wake up" I repeatedly told myself as fear swells my entire being as the clacking became louder.

"JUST WAKE UP" I feel tears roll down my face. The clacking off those god awful heels stopped. I hear the sound of keys rattling outside my door.

She's here