Chapter 4

-3rd person's POV-

,,Canfeda hatun, call Safiye sultan to my chambers, I need to teach her lesson" Nurbanu said.

,,Of course my Sultana" Canfeda said and went to Safiye's chambers. She arrived and knock on the door. ,,Come in" Safiye said.

,,Sultana" Canfeda said as she bowed.

,,Speak!" Safiye said.

,,Sultana, Nurbanu Sultan is calling you to her chambers ." Canfeda said.

They got to Nurbanu's chambers. ,,Leave us alone" Nurbanu said. Everyone left exept Safiye.

,,Sultana, why did you call me?" Safiye asked.

,,Safiye, you know it well, I found out that you tried to poison Muazzez but your stupid concubine poured poison in your drink" Nurbanu said.

Tears in Safiye's eyes appeared and she got on her knees begging Nurbanu.

,,Sultana, please, I did it because of mine and my child's future, please have mercy" Safiye said as she begged Nurbanu.

,,Safiye, I will forgive you, just this time, but do something like this again and I will kill you with my own hands, now go and take care of your child" Nurbanu said angerly. Safiye got up, bowed and left the chambers.

,,Canfeda!" Nurbanu called Canfeda hatun. Canfeda entered Nurbanu's chambers ,,Yes Sultana?"

,,Call me Muazzez hatun, I need to talk with her" Nurbanu said.

-End of 3rd person's POV-

I was in my chambers drinking my rose water, suddenly I heard someone knocking on my door.

,,Come in" I said.

That was Canfeda hatun, ,,Muazzez hatun, Nurbanu Sultan wants to see you." she said.

I gave my rose water to Esma and left my chambers. When I got to Nurbanu's chambers I bowed.

,,Muazzez, I need to talk to you, everyone out!" she said. Everyone left and there's just me and Nurbanu.

,,Yes Sultana, how can I help you?" I said.

,,I think Safiye found out about our plan,." she said.

,,What are we going to do about it?" I asked.

,,We need to get rid of her now" Nurbanu said.

,,Are we going to change our plan or?" I asked with puzzled face.

,,No, I am going to send you to Murad's chambers tonight,!" she said. Smile on my face appeared as she she told me that, I was so happy my dreams finally came true.

 Smile on my face appeared as she she told me that, I was so happy my dreams finally came true