Chapter 9

I was in Murad's chambers, sitting on his bed while he was making jewelry on his desk.

,,What are you making?" I asked him.

,,I'm making a necklace, come here." He said.

I got up and went to his desk, I sat on his lap and saw a beautiful necklace.

,,It's so beautiful, is it for me?" I asked him smiling.

,,If it turns out in the way I want it, I'll give it to you." He said.

,,Anyway, when are we going to your sanjak in Manisa, you said that we'll go here even before Ahmed's brith and now he's 7 months old and we are still in the capital." I said.

,,Don't worry, we'll go there as soon as possible." He said and kissed me.

One week later:

I was in my room drinking my coffee, I was
enjoying the day... Until someone knocked at the door. ,,Come in!" I said.

It was Akiye hatun, ,,Sultana, Aysegul hatun spent 2 nights with Sehzade." Akiye said.

,,What!?" I shouted.

,,I don't know Sultana, she came back in harem this morning." She said.

I stormed out of my chambers, I was about to make scene in front of whole harem, but I bumped into Aysegul.

,,Sultana." She said as she bowed. When she raised her head up I saw the necklace that Murad was making for me.

 When she raised her head up I saw the necklace that Murad was making for me

,,You dirty thief, how dare you steal my necklace!?" I yelled at her.

,,Muazzez, Sehzade gave it to me last night, just after he finished it." She said

,,What, but he told me he was making it for me?" I said nervously.

,,Well I guess he doesn't love you like he did before." She smirked.

,,No that's not true, Murad loves only me." I said.

,Muazzez, don't lie to yourself. Just accept the fact that he loves me more than you now." She said and walked away.

I went to my chambers crying and not knowing what to do. I thought that Murad forgot me.

Then I heard knock on my door.

,,Come in." I said.

It was Ali agha. ,,Sultana, Sehzade Murad wants to see you." He said.

I wiped my tears off my cheeks and quickly prepared myself.

Few minutes later at the Murad's room:

We were cuddling in his bed. ,,Why are you so silent Muazzez, what's wrong?" Murad asked me.

,,Why do you have to be with other woman Murad, you're killing me every time you're doing this." I said.

,,Muazzez, we have talked about this before, I'm Sehzade, I can't be just with one woman." He said.

,,Yes you can, I don't want to share you." I said

,,And why did you give the necklace you were making for me to Aysegul?" I asked him.

,,It didn't turned out how I wanted and I gave it to her so I can give you even prettier necklace." He said. Murad got up and took a gorgeous necklace out of a box.

,,Come here." He told me.

I got up and came up to him, he put a necklace on me.

,,I love it Murad." I said with a huge smile on my face.

,,Glad you like it." He said.

The next day:

I was drinking my tea and suddenly I felt sickness in my stomach.

,,Akiye call me a doctor I don't feel good!" I said.

Akiye came into my room as fast as she could. ,,Sultana, what's wrong, why are you not feeling good?"

,,I feel sick." I said placing my hand to my stomach.

,,Well, did you drink or ate something, it might be poisoned." She said.

My heart dropped at that moment, I didn't know what to do.,,Hurry up, I am dying here and you're just standing and watching!" I yelled at her and she tun out of my chambers.

Te doctor arrived, at that moment I was scared for my life.

They examined me. ,,Sultana, you're not poisoned, it was Akiye who scared us, you're pregnant" Doctor said.

The smile on my face appeared.

,,Congratulations Sultana." Akiye said.

,,Thank you Akiye." I said as I placed my hand on my stomach.

,,I can go tell the Sehzade the good news." Akiye said.

,,No, I'll go tell him." I got up and left.

When I got there I told hasobabasa to announce me. He did and I got in.

,,Sehzade." I said as I bowed.

,,Muazzez, what are doing here in a middle of the day." He got up.

I walked towards him and put my hand on my stomach. ,,We're going to have another child, Murad." I said.

He smiled and hugged me

He smiled and hugged me. ,,Muazzez, you don't know how happy I am, we're going to have another angel." He said.

,,I know, I hope it will be a girl this time." I said.