33

Life and Death, the world consists of these two

Life and Death, the world consists of these two. One cannot be without the other, so why must people fear death?

Y/n leaned against one of the walls, crossing her arms as she stared at the crowd infront of her, closing her eyes as to block the harsh beams of the sunlight. It was finally time for the most awaited event of Liyue.

"Rite of Descension"

She saw the traveler run from one censer to the other, clasping his hands together as he bit his lower lip. She indeed felt pity for the young outworldly traveler but what exactly did the traveler brought to her?

Everyone deemed the traveler to be helpful and kind, one who soars the sky as free as a bird can be.

The traveler has never done anything that brought harm to her nor to any of the people that resides in Teyvat, yet why does she feel immensely envious of him?

Y/n tightened her grip on her arms as she inaudibly sighed, there's absolutely nothing that she'd ever be envious of another being. For as far as she knows, she already has everything that she could ever need.

"As expected, I am quite the selfish one."

"Look at all the people!" Paimon exclaimed, floating beside Aether

"Look at all the people!" Paimon exclaimed, floating beside Aether. "It's such a shame that Tone-Deaf bard didn't want to go with us."

Aether nervously chuckled as he got on his tiptoes, slightly groaning as he couldn't catch a glimpse of what was happening infront.

Paimon seeing his dilemma, floated over the heads of the people around them. "We gotta get up front! We can't see squat back here!" she said, beckoning Aether to follow her.

Aether opened his mouth to turn down what Paimon said but she was already by the front, sighing he began to make his way through the crowd. Giving out small apologies to those who he'd bumped into.