01

How long has it been?2 years? 4 years?

2 years? 4 years?

The female thought, placing her palm against the cool glass of her bedroom window.

Would they have forgotten me for her by now?

"Milady, it is time for your departure."

Cold golden eyes lay fixated on the butterfly outside her window, not minding the presence of the other person that has just entered.

"Ciel, butterflies are very beautiful no?" y/n asked the male that has just entered the room.

"Indeed they are, Milady." responded the male.

"oh so very beautiful that it makes me want to crush it." she said as she raised her hands to grasp the butterfly. Barely catching it as it flew away.

Y/n sighed and looked at the male behind her, "Is everything ready?"

"Yes, Milady."

"How many time do I have to tell you to call me y/n!"

"Exactly 146 times, Milady." Ciel stated, not minding the current state of the lady that he is serving. "Mey-rin, Baldroy, Finnian, and Tanaka are waiting outside, Milady."

"Y/n." the female said as she crossed her arms on her chest.

"I beg your pardon, Milady?" Ciel tilted his head to the side, fully knowing what the female is saying yet is playing dumb for his satisfaction.

this annoying brat!

Y/n thought as she took a deep breath and held a sickly sweet smile. "It's an order, Ciel. Call me y/n."

Ciel let out a smirk, placing his right hand on where his heart is supposed to be while kneeling on one knee, "Yes, Lady Y/n."

Y/n walked past Ciel and looked at him, "Well, what are you kneeling there for. We've got somewhere to be."

Ciel stood up, dusting his clothes and walking towards his master. Y/n then placed her hands on both sides of his face, "Let's put on a show for them there, no?"

"Yes, lady y/n." Ciel stated, taking y/n's hands off his face and guiding her to their carriage.

"Mondstadt get ready, for the underworld's dog is coming."