PART 9

Manasi Raj and Ritvik come back to India by Raj's private jet. Ritvik goes to back home in his car.(The Khurranas have a house in Mumbai since Ritvik has to travel often to Mumbai for business purpose.) While Raj says that he will drop Manasi since he wanted to talk something important with her. Raj then takes Manasi to his penthouse which is above his office.(He stays there whenever he stays late in the office.)

Raj - Get freshen up first. You must be tired. The second room at the end of the corridor. Till then I will arrange something for us to eat.

Manasi- OK

Manasi goes to the room to freshen up and Raj orders food for them. After that Raj too goes to freshen up. Manasi comes out of the room after freshening up. She goes to the living room and looks around the penthouse.

The door bell rings. She takes the food delivery. Then goes to the kitchen to serve food for them. Till then Raj also comes back. Both have their food silently. After doing the dishes Raj takes Manasi to his room.

Manasi enters his room. His room was very elegant and furnished in black. There were his pictures everywhere also with is family. But what catches her attention is a small pictuere frame on the bedside table. It was picture of their both from Raj's fifth birthday where Raj was kissing her on the cheek.

Raj who was looking at her says.

Raj- Its my favourite picture of us.

Manasi looks aat him and blushes.

Raj makes her sit on the bed and holds her hand.

Raj- You know Kishmish that day when you were going to the wedding and I also wanted to come with you but couldn't because of fever. That day my heart was telling me not to let you go away from me. I don't know but I was feeling a sudden restlessness. We were children back then so I couldn't pinpoint the feeling. I thought it was because of the fever. Then at night all of you didn't return. I so wanted to see you and buddy. Dad tried to contact Ram papa but their phone was switched off. The doc had given me medicines so that I would sleep. Next day we got a letter saying that you Ram papa Priya maa and buddy everyone shifted to America because their was some emergency with your relatives their.I cried a lot when mom told you would not be coming to meet me. Dad thought their was something fishy therefore he tried to find you everywhere in America. After joining business even I started to look for you and buddy. But everything in vain. My every success I wanted you and buddy beside me. All the years I just couldn't take you out of my mind. Not a single day passed without thinking about you. It was my 15th birthday the day I realized what you meant to me. Every year on my birthday their 100s of people wished me but I would just crave for your wish. That when you bumped into me. There was like a sudden peace my heart got after so many years. And when I got to know that you are my Kishmish it was like I got my heart back which I had lost to you long back. Yes Kishmish your Prince had fallen head over heels for you. I LOVE YOU MISHA. I LOVE YOU MY KISHMISH. And marrying you is the second best thing of my Life because Loving you was the best thing. But I want to know that you are not marrying me because of the situation. It's Ok if you don't love me since staying apart for so many years. And we were just kids back then not knowing what love is. But I would never force this relation for you. If you don't want we can stop this wedding. I can talk with buddy. We will find some other way to handle this situation. We.....

Before he can speak further Manasi keeps her hand on his mouth.

Manasi- How much will you speak. And who told you that I don't want to marry you and I am marrying you because of the situation. After the accident when Dad and mom took us with them. I couldn't understand anything. I just wanted Maa Papa and wanted to come to you. I cried all the time. Every time I would just ask Bhai to take me to you. Bhai would struggle a lot to make me quiet. When I turned 10 Bhai told me everything about the accident and how he is finding him. I had cried a lot that day. Bhai was there beside me but I wanted you to be there to comfort me. I had seen Bhai cry at night to have a friend with whom he could share everything. We both needed you a lot. Bhai also tried to find you a lot. But he also didn't remember your last name.(suddenly getting angry) And about me marrying you Mr. Raj Gupta I am doing doing it because I LOVE YOU not because of the situation. I have waited for you since so many years and this what you say that we will cancel the wedding. I didn't say it infront of Bhai because I wanted to tell you first.(angrily looks away)

Raj-(happy) Woah woah calm down my wild cat.(teasingly) I knew that you had a crush on me from the first day of the college but didn't knew you would be so desperate to marry me.

Manasi(sarcastically)-says the one who got ready on one leg to marry me and confessed about his love first.

Raj- OK ok Yes I said I Love You first and would be saying it for my entire life. I LOVE YOU KISHMISH.(hugs her)

Manasi- I LOVE YOU TOO RAJ.

Manasi then looks back at their picture.

Raj( back hugs her) - You know I always wanted to recreate this memory whenever I would confess my Love to but just on a better place.

Manasi(turns back confusingly) - What?

Raj cups her face and looks down at her lips then in her eyes.

Manasi who feels his hot breath on her lips blinks in acceptance.

Raj (murmurs)-I MEANT THIS.

He then smashes his lips on her. The kiss started slow. He sucks her lower lips while she reciprocates him. He brings her closer through her waist. The kiss soon turns into passionate one. She gasps when his tongue enters her mouth. He explores all the corners of her mouth. They break apart when both feel the need for air. He joins his forehead to hers. She looks down shyly. He then hugs her. She then breaks the hug.

Manasi(avoids eye contact being shy)- It's getting late bhai must be waiting for me.

Raj- Come I will drop you.

Manasi(nods) -Ok

Their is peacefull silence in the car. Raj holds Manasi's hand. He drops her at the door where Ritvik was waiting for them. They talk for sometime. Raj then leaves since tomorrow their parents were going to talk with each other regarding their marriage.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No proof reading. Follow for more updates.Vote and Comment.