Fourty Four

"The new devil lord came from your world as well, master." Agad akong napatingin kay Sweet dahil sa sinabi niya... "His Name is Khaiden Costa. Nauna siyang mapunta dito kesa sayo, I don't know what happened but the heavenly Pegasus- his familiar just vanished ... Minsan ko na din namang nakausap ang familiar niya and he said that his master was a kind hearted person."

"Then what triggered him to make a deal with the fallen? And this war." Tumingin ako sa labas at nag isip....

"That... I don't know about, master."

"Thanks sweet." Tumingin ako sa kanya at ngumiti. "That's enough information that he's the one that we need to save." I heave a sigh still thinking about what trigger him to be the new devil lord.

******

"Let her go!!!" The three devils- Bakugo, Luck and Sasuke attack the Fallen. Momo hold onto Magnus arm.. She use her Earth Magic and the land was now slowly eating Magnus feet- she's trying to bury him ... She moved her body, and kick it into the air- hitting Magnus jaw.... nakawala siya sa hawak nito...

With luck's lightning is now hitting him, Bakugo's Air Splash and Sasuke pierce his Devil sword on Magnus back.

"Hayaaa!!!" Nozel bit his swollen lips to suppress his laughter when Kyouko kick Pier balls... Draken was laughing his fucking ass off.. nakahawak pa ito sa tiyan nito habang tumatawa...

"RIP." The two devil said while looking at Pier... They're a man and they can feel the pain just by watching Pier aching in pain while holding his thing between his thigh.

"That hurt but serves you." Draken muttered still laughing but have a sympathy for Pier for having his balls kicked by Kyouko.

"You should have finished him off." Kyouko rolled her eyes at the two whil blood dripping on her cheek and head.

**** Earth****

Nate woke up having a bad dream... He's sweating even if the aircon is in full blast.... And a tear escape on his left eye na nasundan pa ng isa at isa pa...

Agad itong tumingin sa photo frame na nasa bedside table nito....

"What was that?" He said while looking at her twin.. "You're not okay aren't you?"

Nate heave a sigh and wipe his tears.... Tumayo ito at lumabas ng kwarto.... He saw his friends outside but he ignored them- pumunta ito sa kusina para kumuha ng beer in can... Naglakad din naman ito papunta sa living room kung nasaan ang iba habang iniinom ang beer..

"You okay?" Grey ask.. Nate look at him..

The uneasiness and pain inside him still there... He heave a sigh again and drink before he answered Grey.

"I dream that Eyen got stabbed." He throw his head backward and stare at the ceiling.. he then laugh.. "She's already dead I know but... The dream felt surreal..."

"Nate." Lumapit si Zairen kay Nate at ginulo ang buhok nito... "It's just a nightmare." She cheered him up...

"I know."

But he can't get rid of it on his mind... A nightmare that he doesn't want to have again... he wants his twin sister happy and that- he doesn't want her sister to experience that...