Epilogue

I open my eyes and Immediately found myself outside... Inangat ko ang kamay ko... A snow flakes drop on my palm and I stare at it... I slightly smile.

"Time to visit you again, my love." I whisper and run to the forest side. Mabilis akong nakarating kung saan siya nakatira....

I hid my aura and magic for the fenrir not to sense me... I saw her smiling and messing the head of the fenrir when they get out of that small house... I glared at that dog! How dare he being close to my mate! I don't fucking care if he's her familiar! Damn it!

I stare at my mate again... Pretty as always, my love. A smile plastered on my lips...

She had waist length silver hair that she sometimes tied up, what ever she does with her hair, she still looks pretty and amazing. Her skin is white as my snow- her blue eyes are tantalizing and I don't fucking want to look away while looking at it. And that kissable pink lips of hers...

Ahh! I can't wait to taste that delicious lips of yours mate. I want to fucking kiss you senseless... Damn! I want to devour you already.

Damn it! I really want to Introduce myself to her but I don't know how! Fuck! I'm shy... I mean... No! I'm not shy! I just don't know how to approach her! Fuck! What should I do? She's clearly a human!

What if she hates me? What if she didn't like me? I don't really talk a lot and what if she finds me boring because of that!?

I'm really itching to talk to her. But damn! I couldn't find myself going near her... Even from a far I'm already melting because of her smile and the genuine reaction she's radiating...

So I stayed hidden... Still hiding and watching her from a far... Feeling jealous of those motherfucking familiar of her being close to her... Tch!

I wonder how strong my mate is? She got the Fenrirs as her familiars... The fenrirs don't have any masters for a hundreds of years... Pinanganak na ata ako ay wala pa din silang master and they hide from the center of the forest- no one in their right mind to go there
.. Fenrirs kill anyone and they're not easy to tame and look at that..
May mga batang fenrirs pa.. and as what I know the fenrirs are myth... Nagtatago kasi...

Those fenrirs look obedient and carefree when they're with my mate...

"Human!" Inis na sabi ko... I clench my jaw when I saw a human boy talking to my beloved.... Damn him! I want to break every bones in his body for talking to my mate! Damn it!!

I calm myself down... Still trying.... Huminga ako ng malalim... "Calm down, Hakken. You're mate wouldn't like what you're thinking!" I said talking to myself and calming myself...

I glare at that Human boy... With his expensive clothes... He's not just an ordinary person- he came from a wealthy family ... And I don't fucking care! How dare he talk to my mate!!!!?

Umuwi akong inis na inis.. I glare at Poseidon and Knite who was about to greet me...

"Where did you go again!?" Knite ask and I glare at him as well.. naglakad ako papunta sa kwarto ko.

"What happened to you?"

"Bakit bad trip ka?"

Hindi ko sila pinansin at malakas na isinara ang pintuan ng kwarto ko.... I kick the chair near me and throw myself on my bed...

"Problema mo?" Bakit ba sumunod ang dalawang 'to?

"Hoy!"

"Can you shut up!" Inis na sabi ko....

Wala akong pinansin sa araw na yun at nanatili lang sa loob ng kwarto ko... I'm still pissed at how close they are and Jealous because of my mate smiling and laughing with them.... Damn it! I want her to smile and laugh at me like that! Only me!