Author's Note

Writing Unbreakable Love was provably the most difficult out of all the 3 books written so far. The reason behind this is that I was sick - both mentally and physically - for a huge part of the writing process. Add to that testing positive for COVID and sorting through shit in my personal life, and you have a fucking mess. But I digress. My point is that I struggled with completing this story and giving Sergio and Gianna their much deserved HEA. But we're here. Fucking finally. And I couldn't be happier.

I can't wait for you guys to dive into this book after that brutal cliffhanger and heartbreaking ending in Untainted Love (sorry for that btw😫). The road to the end is obviously not going to be easy, but it'll def be worth it. Don't forget to vote for every chapter, comment and share - it really helps support new authors like me. It would mean the world to me if you could spare a little bit of your time to do so!

Before you head into this book, I want to warn you that this is a DARK romance which will contain SEXUALLY EXPLICIT and VERY, VERY VIOLENT scenes that are suitable only for readers above the age of 18. You have been warned. So minors...please fucking stay away and don't read this book, aight?🥲

The trigger warnings for the book are mentioned below:

Trigger Warnings:

- kidnapping
- violence and murder
- mentions of sex slavery and flesh trade
- gun violence
- sexual content and explicit scenes
- mentions of drugs/gangs

Tropes:

- second chance romance
- slowburn
- mafia/dark romance
- morally grey hero/anti hero
- age gap
- badass FMC

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved with Bibliomxniac. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.

Hope you guys enjoy the story!♥️