𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔-𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚗

𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸
/𝗱𝗿ʌŋ𝗸/
𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻:
𝗔𝗹𝗹
𝗔𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰 · 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹
𝗛𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 · 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹
𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗯
𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸.
𝗮𝗱𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝗿.
"𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸 𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹"

One drink you said. I'll have one drink and go home. One turned to two, two turned to four then four became one too many. You hadn't realised the time nor the messages pinging from your phone. Dazed and confused, you got into the uber your friend had ordered you and ventured to your home.

Pulling up at the house, you incoherently thanked the driver and made your way to the front door. For some reason your key wasn't going in, little did you know that drunken you was attempting to open the door with the key upside down. Having enough you began to knock on the door. No one was answering and you grew tired and fed up. Your fist was colliding with the door as you shouted, "Foden let me in!". The door began to open and it revealed an amused Phil who grinned at you. "Nice time?" he questioned. "Mhmm, would've been nicer if you didn't change the locks on the door"you grunted. This caused Phil to begin to laugh, however drunk you was not getting any amusement out of the situation. "Yanno you were putting the key in the wrong way the whole time. I've been watching you from the doorbell" he chuckled. Glaring at him, you made your way into the home and took of your shoes. Attempting to take your jacket off, you ended up colliding into the stairs. Your drunken state was so amusing to Phil that he couldn't stop laughing at you. But, you were overly sensitive when drunk and were getting more and more agitated as the laughs fell from his mouth. "Not. Funny" you gritted your teeth. He continued to laugh and that's when drunk you had had enough. Stumbling up the flights of stairs, you reached your bedroom, internally cursing yourself for buying a 3 story house. Phil seemed to have been prepared for the state you were going to be arriving in, and had layed out a spare t-shirt of his for you to wear. You tried to get changed but it was all too much for drunk you and you huffed loudly in annoyance.

"Need some help darling" Phil asked, leaning against the door. "Not from a bully" you replied. He simply shook his head and began to help you get undressed. You didn't even have the energy to fight back seeing as you couldn't even move your limbs in the right direction. He slipped the t-shirt over your head and pulled back the covers for you to roll into. "I'm gonna go and get you some water" he said. You nodded but in all honesty, you weren't really listening. As soon as your head hit that pillow, you grew extremely tired.

Phil quickly went downstairs to get you a bottle of water and a couple paracetamol. Jogging back upstairs , he gave them to a half asleep you. "Cmon, you need to take these and then you can go to sleep" he told you. You mumbled and began to kick up a fuss, you wanted to sleep. Rolling his eyes, he told you to open your mouth and he put the tablets in. Gently lifting the bottle of water, he poured some into your mouth to help you wash them down. He knew how bad your hangovers can be,seeing as you drink for the whole of England, and he was at training tomorrow so he wouldn't be there when it flared. Hence why he wanted to prevent it to the best of his ability because he hated seeing you in any sort of pain or discomfort.

Once that was all sorted, it was time for him to get back in bed himself. He turned the lights off and got into bed next to you. You quickly clung to him like your life depended on it and nestled your head into his chest. He began to play with your hair , knowing it lulled you to sleep. "I love you" you mumbled with a smile on your face. "I love you too mrs , even if you can't handle your drink" he replied grinning. You laughed and lifted your head from his chest, pecking him on the lips. You soon fell to sleep safe and sound in the arms of your boyfriend, dreading the hangover tomorrow would bring.