"Real Life"

I woke up to a text from dad.

°•Dad•°😝
•We will be having company over today,so I would like you get dressed for the day.

Ok love you😘

•love you too sweetheart

So with that I get up and get ready for the day. I do the normal, brush teeth, put new clothes on, brush hair and add a little make up. I go down stairs to get something to eat and there is a plate with some bacon, scrambled eggs, and 2 pancakes.

Beside it is a note.

*I had to leave but I made you some breakfast. You have a smoothie in the fridge and also your mom will be picking you up tonight.
-Camila*

So I have company coming over, mom is picking me up tonight, and I have to check for any auditions. I wondered to myself as I ate my bacon. Just like that dad came through the door pulling me out of my thoughts.

"So you are going to go to your mom's for a week or so" he said as he gave me kiss on the head. Oh,ok so what are we gonna do today?

"Well we could go get you an outfit or something then go eat but we have company coming so we can't do that." he looked at he watch. Ok so what time is the company coming over? Oh also who is it?

"Tremblay's?" he said questioningly. Yeah I know who they are. Jacob's sister, Emma, is really good at makeup.*But little does he know I'm really excited to see Jacob.* "Ok so they should be here in about an hour or so." dad sighed as he walked around the counter and grabbed a apple.

So with that I go out side an make a few post on Snapchat, Tiktok, and Instagram.

Instagram
@auroradicaprio✓
554 33.4M 1.7k
posts followers following

Aurora DiCaprio
Yas I'm Aurora DiCaprio😏
Leonardo & Kate's daughter
Only account!!!
#choosekind
Followed by sadiesink_, Milliebobbybrown and 2 others

posts

❤️29.7M
comments
Fit check ✔️ ;D
Comments
@Madisonbeer Love this fit bestie;)
^Liked by creator^
@Jacobtremblay You look so gorgeous in that outfit love ;D
^Awww thx <3^
@Jaedenmartell my bestie looken hot af as usual
^oh STFU I am not... Well-^
@Aurora_Lover<3 you look so pretty 🥺
^ <3 ^
View all 12 millon comments

"Aurora the guest are here!" Dad yelled from the entrance. So with that I walk that way. When I get there I immediately spot Jacob out. His soft fluffy brown hair, his eyes I could get lost in them, and his outfit. I got lost studying his features I didn't notice his parents introducing themselves.

"Hi it's so good to finally meet you Aurora!" Christina and Jason said while Christina gave me a hug. It's nice to meet you both too. I hugged Christina back and shook Jason's hand. "So I seen you at your first red carpet premiere and you look so beautiful!" Christina went in about.

While I was looking around for Jacob. I spotted him looking up at the grand staircase and our ginormous chandelier. "Well aren't you going to thank them?" Dad said raising his eyebrows questioningly. Oh- uh yeah. Umm thank you. "It's no problem" Jason said nodding his head.

"So why don't you show Jacob around the house I'm sure he would love to see it" Dad said giving me the look. Oh, ok will do. And with that Dad took Jason and Christina to the talk room. And I was left with Jacob walking straight towards me. I absolutely froze. I don't know why I froze I just did.

I was looking him in the eye as he did the same. "So are you going to show me around?" Jacob said as he cleared his throat. Oh uh y-yeah sorry. So pretty much down stairs is like a basic house in a way. So this is the Kitchen. I pointed to the right. "What is that?" Jacob pointed to a big door down the hall. That is my dad's main business room. We can absolutely not go in there! I pointed my finger in his face.

"Ok, ok I was just wondering!" He said in defense as he lowered my finger. " Right sorry so anyways on with the tour. So throw the french doors over there is a garden and the pool. "Oooo nice" Jacob said. So moving on to the upstairs now.

We walked up the stairs and I could feel someone's eyes on me. Well more like my bum. Which made me really uncomfortable. Stop staring. "I wasn't staring at anything!" Jacob said defensively. Yeah you were. My ass to be more specific. "I was not staring at your ass!!" Jacob voice rose as he got in my face. Him yelling made my body tents so the problem ignored it cause I didn't want to start anything.

I stood there looking at the ground with Jacobs face in mine. His face relaxed as he realized what he did. So um l-lets g-g-get back to the tour. I put on a fake smile and continued to walk to the right. Jacob was quite the rest of the tour.

•°end of tour°•
So this is the last thing, my room. When I opened the 2 big white door to reveal my room Jacobs face lit up. "This is awesome!" He said going straight in. I sat down on my bed as Jacob sat down on my chair. We were talking about something as my phone kept going off. Just as I picked up my phone Madison called me.

∆Madi the Badi∆
on going call with
•Hello?
-Hey gurl have you been on social lately?
•um no. I was fixing too though. Why?
-well the is sorta a rumor going around.
•What!?!
-yeah um just have a look for yourself.

I grab my laptop from my night stand and open it. I unlock and see a whole bunch of stuff saying Finn cheated on Milli with...ME!?!?!

•*gasps*
-are you ok luv?
•What the hell!?!