Chapter 8 - A Dare

It just felt wrong. Leaving Draco for Blaise to go on their date. She saw Blaise waiting for her in the courtyard, standing in the middle of a crowded circle. They were all chattering and whispering to each other as Blaise had a mean glare smothered across his face.

She pushed through the buzzing crowd to get to Blaise. 'Hey, um what are they doing?' Bella asked confused.

Blaise ignored her and cleared his throat. 'You people must be wondering why I have called you here.' He signaled to one of the fourth years. The boy immediately started recording on command.

Bella stood next to Blaise awkwardly, not sure what he was about to do.

'Well, a few weeks ago, Goyle challenged me to a dare you see, one night. He said, I dare you to convince Bella Whisps to go on a date with you and to be the first person to fuck the goody-two-shoes. Well, then i agreed.'

Bella gasped, as tears flooded her eyes, in humiliation, in regret, in anger.

'Well, i did go on a few dates with her. Got her to make out with me some of the time. And i even gave her this necklace,' he smirked rudely grabbing the necklace from her neck and showing it the the boy recording.

Everyone in the crowd were laughing as most of them were Slytherins. 'You see, Whisps,' he said coarsely, 'I have been playing you all along. And to believe you actually fell for it, you are even more pathetic then everyone thought you were.'

Bella breathed heavily, as tears trickled down her eyes. She has been used. As a dare. A stupid task to fuck her. At least she didn't lose her virginity to that creep.

'Whips, I have one more surprise for you,' Blaise said, as he flicked his wand.

The necklace that Blaise gave her (which she was still wearing) exploded and covered her whole body with brown powder.

Bella couldn't take it anymore, she had to get out of there. She pushed through the crowds of people, taunting her and laughing.She ran to the only place that truly made her happy. She didn't want to return to her common room as she wasn't in the mood to solve the problem in order to get in. She sprinted all the way up to the seventh floor, trying to ignore all the stares at the crying girl covered in this weird powder.

'Miss Whisps!' called a voice.

Bella turned around knowing it was in fact, Professor McGonagall. 'Yes Professor.'

'Are you alright Miss,' she asked, concerned.

'Yeah, I'm fine,' Bella sniffed, more tears came flooding out of her eyes as she spoke, 'I'll just go um, wash up.'

'If your sure Miss Whisps.' She nodded hesitantly, 'I'm always here for a talk if you want.'

'Thank you really, but i must be going now,' she replied, then started sprinting again. She already caught so much attention by stopping in the middle of the hallway and talking to McGonagall.

She pushed the doors of the Room of requirement open in frustration. To her surprise Draco was still in there after half an hour has passed since their tutoring ended and he hasn't gone anywhere else.

'I.. I'm sorry, i should go,' Bella mumbled.

Draco looked up in surprise and got up immediately. 'Bell, what the hell happened,' he said urgently, his eyes filled with worry.

Tears filled up in Bella eyes again, she clung onto him and sobbed, like his body was her life support. Draco embraced her tightly. 'We can stay like this as much as you want Bell, but you need to tell be what happened.' he whispered softly.

Bella pulled away as she saw a lot of the powder was on Draco now. 'I'm sorry..' she whispered, embarrassed.

'Don't be, cause now we're matching!' Draco exclaimed, smirking playfully at Bella.

She let out a giggle which turned into a laugh.

'That's the Bella I know. One more thing ...' he pulled his wand out of his pocket and flicked it slightly. 'Scourgify' he said crisply.

Immediately all of the powder disappeared off Bella and Draco.

'I taught you that, didn't I' she laughed half-heartedly.

Draco nodded as he put an arm around her. 'Let's sit down now, tell me what happened.'

Bella took a deep breath, 'Blaise and I broke up. He had this whole crowd of Slytherins waiting for me and a person to film it all, just to reveal that him dating me was all a dare by Goyle. He dared Blaise to fuck the goody-two-shoes. Then the powder exploded on me from the exact necklace he gave me to signify our relationship. '

Bella started crying again, 'And i just feel so used. I can't believe I'm so small minded to see this all coming.'

'It's not your fault Bella. You don't deserve it.'

'Is that what everyone thinks of me? A goody-two-shoes.'

'Not everyone,' Draco smiled warmly. 'To me you are kind, compassionate, funny, sarcastic, understanding, beautiful, and smart. You are perfect.'

He wrapped her into a hugged and gently kissed her forehead. 'I won't let anyone hurt you again.'

Suddenly the doors burst open as Blaise walked in, with a devious grin on his face. 'Sorry for ruining your little moment. Malfoy, eating up my leftovers aren't you.'

Draco got up and walked over to Blaise. 'How dare you hurt her Zabini.'

****