Chapter 20 - You're a Death Eater

Bella's POV

Then the rain started pouring, and he held me so tight, and I collapsed in his arms sobbing. 'Draco, I'm sorry.' I stuttered.

He kissed me on my forehead, 'Don't be princess.'

'Come, on lets go back to the castle. I'll help you get through this.'

'Wait Draco,' I held out my wand muttered a spell and his back was all better.

'Bells, you're unbelievable,' he remarked with a sad smile, there were still tears in his eyes.

I held his face in my palms, wiping the tears off with my thumbs. Then he picked my up and carried me in his arms. I slowly fell asleep in his arms.

****

Draco's POV

I stared at her in her sleep. I took her to the room of requirement. And cried. I am literally the worst boyfriend ever. She deserves so much more. How could i let this happen to her. She tried to commit fucking suicide. I thought. What could i do? I needed to know what's going on.

I heard a whimper. I turned around and Bella was still sleeping, but was clutching her left forearm. I immediately rushed by her side. I lifted her sleeve and almost had a heart attack.

What the fuck was the Dark Mark doing on her fucking arm. I fell back berthing heavily. Bella was a death eater. Oh my God..

This was why she tried to... Ever since she left Malfoy Manor. It probably happened at her house. But did she do this willingly? She would never, I thought.

Ugh I had so many questions.

Bella stirred and her eyes fluttered open. 'Draco,'

'Hey.. are you okay?'

'Y.. yeah I'm fine.'

****

Bella's POV

Draco's face had a shocked expression and i was so confused. 'What's wrong Draco?' I asked.

He gulped, paused for a moment and took a deep breath. 'Are.. are you a death eater?'

My eyes widened and I couldn't breath. He knew. How did he know? My biggest secret, regret and the thing I'm most ashamed of. He now knows. I started to sob, tears falling every second i collapsed to the ground. 'Kill me Draco...'

'Shh..' He whispered hugging me so tight. 'Bella don't ever say that. Do you know how much that hurts me to hear that? You matter, people love you endlessly. I love you more than I love myself. You are still Bella Whisps, the smart, confident, supportive girlfriend that i fell in love with and nothing can ever change that.'

'I, I just feel so lost and it's like I'm falling down to the ends of the earth and there's no way up.' I sobbed.

'Hey, it's okay. I know what you mean.' he replied.

I looked at him in confusion. 'How could you ever.'

He slowly lifted up his sleeve, revealing the Dark Arm. The disgusting snake slithering up his arm. I gasped. 'Wha.. How?'

'I guess we are the only people in the world who can understand what each other is feeling right now.' He smiled sadly, his eyes filling with tears now.

I gave him a worried look. 'I..I'm still in shock... how did you become a death eater?'

'My father is one, obviously and the Dark Lord forced my father to have me join. I was one of them since 5th year. I didn't tell anyone, I was too ashamed. And that time when I had to use the Cruciatis Curse on you. It was the Dark Lord orders. I'm sorry B,'

'No, don't be. I should be the one sorry.. I didn't tell you either. After I disaperated from Malfoy Manor and as soon as I entered my house, he was there. My parents were tied up dangling from the ceiling. He forced me . If i didn't agree, my parents wouldn't be on this earth.'

Draco hugged me and i hugged him back. We shared a sad kiss, both longing a better life.

We were both broken souls now...