Prologue

21st January 2021                                                                                                      Mangalore, Karnataka..

In the morning, it is time for the sun to rise. A beautiful mansion, located in a quiet place. The sunlight peeped into a room and disturbed someone's sleep. The person slowly opened their eyes and looked around,wakes up.The person is a 42 year old woman.

She completed her morning chores. She were roaming every single place of the mansion for a long time as this is the last day of her life. She was alone in the mansion for 7 years. Nobody is not with her since she bought this mansion except her P.A cum driver and three servants.

Finally, she enter to her study room, pick a diary and settled on a big size chair. She open the book and started to write something. While writing, her beautiful eyes had floor of tears, but wipes it and continues to write. 4 hours later, She stopped to write, close the book, took a paper and write something. She placed the paper on the book, leaned as she sat, closed her eyes and sleeps on the chair as she sat.

The Next Day...

BREAKING NEWS:TV AND FILM ACTRESS, FILM DIRECTOR, PRESIDENT OF THE SOUTH INDIAN ACTORS ASSOCIATION AND A EX POLITICIAN, MAHANAAYAKI THENMOZHI RAAMAN, SHE HAD A HEART ATTACK IN THIS MORNING. SHE WERE ADMITTED IN INDIANA HOSPITALS % HEART INSTITUTE IN MANGALORE. NOW,SHE IS IN ICU, THAT TOO IN SERIOUS CONDITION. HEARING THIS SAD NEWS, HER FANS ARE VERY SAD. BESIDES, HER MANY DIE HARD FANS GATHERED AT THE FRONT OF THE HOSPITAL AND DOING PROTEST THERE.

who is the MahaNaayaki ??

Actually, who is thenmozhi ???

Why the people wasting their time by gathering at the hospital for an actress ?????

Who is she to these people ???

A god ????

Or What ???

Let's see

Characters and first chapter....soon !!!!