The Astrologer

Thenmozhi: don't know why..today my instinct telling me that something is going to happen...

Jenni: Nothing is going to happen...so, madam please give some concentrate on your studies, not on your secret admirer.

Thenmozhi: Just shut up, yaar.

While Jenni and thenmozhi teasing each other, seetha were looking dull. Jenni saw her face and called thenmozhi.

Jenni: Oii...thenu, look at her.

Thenmozhi saw seetha's dull face and decide to ask her.

Thenmozhi: Hey seetha, what happened ?? Why you looking so dull ??

Seetha: My parents are going to arrange my marriage.

Jenni spit water while drinking and hearing her statement, grabbing whole class attention. Thenmozhi noted that everyone looking at jenni very weirdly, realizing teacher didn't come yet.

Thenmozhi(😅):Actually, I told a joke, that's why she spit water while drinking..you guys continue your work.

They all back to their work. Thenmozhi glare at Jenni who innocently looking at her. In this situation, seetha's attention is not here and thenmozhi and Jenni who noticed this, Jenni tapped her shoulder to summoned her to reality.

Jenni:Oii you are joking, right ?..who will get married in this age ?

Seetha(😢): All this was the decision of my family..I could not do anything.

Thenmozhi: Did you say yes to them ?

Seetha: Hmm...

Jenni: What the hell !!!

Thenmozhi: Are you Crazy ?

Seetha: I....

Just then, Radhika and their class teacher came to the classroom together. She sat on front bench. Then, teacher began to conduct the lesson. During recess time and lesson time, seetha did not speak a word to them. After school, She didn't even say goodbye to them, she left. Because of this, Thenmozhi and Jenni become sad. 

When they leave from school, Jenni saw an astrologer sitting under a big tree. She dragged thenmozhi to there.

Thenmozhi(😕): Enge kootittu pore ? (Where are you taking me ?)

Jenni: Inniki un birthday...So, Un future epdi irukku'nu therinjikkalaam..vaa (Today is your birthday...So, we can know what your future is going to be like..come)

Thenmozhi: Enakku idhellam nambikkai ille..(I have no faith in it..)

Jenni: Aanal  enakku nambikai irukku..come on (But I have faith in this..Come on)

Thenmozhi nodded to her and followed her as jenni walked towards astrologer. They both sit infront of the astrologer.

Astrologer: Vanakkam kuzhandhaigale.... enna vishayam ? (Namaste Bachchon.... What's the Matter ?)

Jenni(Pointing towards thenmozhi): iva peru thenmozhi.. Inniki ivaloda birthday...Oru caring friend'a ivaloda future patthi naa therinjikkanum (Her name is thenmozhi.. today is her birthday... As a caring friend I want to know about her future.)

Astrologer: Un ullangaiya kaatu kuzhandha..(Show me your palm bachchon..)

She did as he said. He stared at her fingerprint through the magnifying glass. After seeing her fingerprints, He looked at her differently.

Astrologer: Unakku latchiyam, kanavu edhavadu ullatha ? (Do you have any ambition, dream ?)

Thenmozhi: Aama (Yes)

Astrologer: Naa ippo solradha kavanamaa kelu. Inniyilirundhu, un vaazhkaiyile inbam thunbam kalanthu irukkum. Sila perai sandhippaai, pala perai izhappaai. Un latchiya paadhaiyil pala thadaigal pala roobathula varum, kaadhalaaga irukkalaam allathu mogamaaga irukkalaam. Yaare nee un ethiriyaa paakiriyo, avangale unakku nanbargalaaga iruppaanga. Avlavudhaan ennaala solla mudium. 

(Now listen carefully to what I have to say. From today, happiness and misery will be mixed in your life. You will meet some people in your life and you will lose many people. Many obstacles will come in your ambitious path in many forms, be it love or Attraction. Whoever you consider to be the enemy will be your friend. That's all I can say.) 

Upon hearing this, They were shocked. He got up and went from there.

Jenni: Ivar enna ipdi soldraaru ? (What does he say like this ?)

Thenmozhi: Inga paaru idhellam verum oru kattu kadhai...andha aal chumma soldraaru... Neeyum adha nambure. (Look here all this is a fake story .... He's just blabbering.. You believe this too.)

Jenni: Naa oru christian, enakku idhula nambikkai irukkumbothu, unakku yen nambikkai ille ? (I, a Christian, believe in this astrology. Why do you not believe in this ?)

Thenmozhi: Because, They are Number one fraud.

Saying this, she left. On the way to home, thenmozhi saw a poster. She parked the cycle,  got off it and walked over to the poster. The poster is mention that a dance competition is going to take place. Also, it mentions prize money for winner Rs 1,000,00.

Thenmozhi: Wow !!.. intha dance competition'la kalanthukkure.. 1 lakh jekkira.. So, ithuthaan ennoda instinct'a..(I will participate in this dance competition..  win the 1 lakh prize money..So, this is my instinct..)

She went to her home with thought of participate in dance competition. She parked the cycle and went inside the house only to see her uncle, Mahendran.

Will that astrologer said come true ?

So guys, How was this chapter ?

Plss give some comments and supports.

I'll come back with a new chapter

Until then, bye

From your 

Thulasi..