Prologue

Hi guys, this is my second story and my first story is The Penalty
I hope you like it. 💕💕💕

Read it and please let me know about your response. I would love to know your response. Thank you ☺️☺️☺️.

.............................................................

"Hey, what is your problem", she inquired while shaking her hand in front of his eyes which were continuously staring at her. "I don't know", he said. "What's your name", she asked suddenly becoming lovely. A small rosiness emerged on his cheeks, he never blushed but the girl standing in front of her make him. "My name is Harry Styles", he answered. A frown emerged on her face when he introduced himself. "Hey dumb, I didn't ask you, I asked him", she said. His face becomes red with anger. He turned around and sees the same boy he had knocked a week ago.

.............................................................

Harry Styles is a teenage boy, staying with his uncle, aunt, and sister in a small town. He is a naughty boy and always does anything to piss off his old aunt. He plays pranks and tricks with his friends. What happens when he falls in love with a girl or we can say love at first sight but the girl proves to be smarter than him.

.............................................................

Would Harry be able to make the girl fall for him?

Read it to know by yourself.

.............................................................

Please let me know about your feedback if any. Feel free to comment and vote on my story.

Stay happy, stay safe.

😇😇😇😇😇😇