Prologue

3rd Person POV

Thor pours in a Drink in a glass grabbing it and holding it with his fingers as the glass goes beneath his hands. He looks at himself in the mirror raising his hand checking on his eyepatch, As Loki walks in appearing in the mirror as Thor notices and looks at his Brother through the mirror. Soon then he turns into his brother who slowly parted his upper lip from his lower lip to speak.

"It suits you." Was what came out of his mouth then close it back looking at his Brother, Thor.

"You know, Maybe you're not so bad after all, Brother."

Loki cocks his head to the side as a nod. Then once again started to speak.

"Maybe not." He said with a smile on his face.

Thor takes time to respond holding an object in his hand with his head turned to his side facing Loki.

"Thank you. If you were here I would give you a hug."

He said throwing the object in the air then catching it, As he lift his arm up throwing the object to Loki. Loki then catches it.

"I'm here."

𝘼/𝙉 - 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮, 𝙔'𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩. 𝙎𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝. 𝙎𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡! 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙄 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩.

-238 Words