Chapter 1

As soon as the Ship lands safely near The Avengers Compound, They all start walking out of it looking around, Completely not used to the new life and Nature that will be surrounding them. Yet they were happy and excited as well, For being welcomed and dropped off safely on Earth. Loki starts to walk out as well with his Brother beside him following him then walking past through him to completely enter the Avengers Compound. Loki firstly looks around the surrounding, As memories went back to his head reminding him about his last visit here that didn't go well, Is it really even considered a visit if he wanted to rule the world? He then started feeling something dark filling in his stomach. As he shakes the thought off his head removing the feeling from his stomach as he replaces the bad thoughts with good thoughts instead. He wanted to make his living in Earth good, And at least could help on whatever he could help on to prove that he's regretted everything and want's to repay everything he damaged, And to prove the people who hates him by the pain and suffering he caused them just to rule the world that he has changed. As he entered the Compound the place revealed Fancy Modern place, He wasn't really surprised about what he was seeing, For he knows that Tony Stark who owns this place was a Billionaire. He scanned the place then saw some of the Avengers Member. Which was Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff and..? Someone he didn't recognize, He didn't know him by the name. But he was sure as hell he recognizes him.

Tony placed both his hands in front of Loki's face then clapping it snapping him back to reality, Loki gave Tony a glare then looked away, Before the other Avengers left the room. Leaving only him Tony and that Wizard looking guy. Loki sat down at some sort of couch then Stark followed him sitting beside him, But the Wizard was still there where he last saw him, But this time his head turned to the side watching the both of them, Loki and Tony.

"Alright, Reindeer Games. Lemme introduce you to Dumbledore right there." Tony pointed at the Wizard at the corner with his arm crossed and back leaned against the wall. Loki only glanced at Stark then took a small glance at the Wizard before turning away.

"Stark. Stop messing around." Loki then heard from the corner where the Wizard was, Which startled him a bit. His voice was pretty deep and stern. Stark only chuckled and actually decided to introduce the man properly.

"Alright, Calm down Mr. Bleecker Street Magician. Reindeer Games, That's Doctor Stephen Strange, And will mostly be the one to guard you while you're here." Tony explained to Loki about him being his "guard."

Loki was clearly pissed about this since he started clenching his fist but avoiding eye contact with Stark.

"You alright there, Diva?" Tony asked Loki clearly trying to get eye contact with him, But Loki avoids him. Then he notices his clenched fist and can tell he's mad.

"Alright, It's just temporary, Alright? We're still not sure if we can fully trust you just cause you helped Blondie blow up your planet. Once we're sure, You're free Reindeer Bud." Tony then patted Loki's shoulder then stood up, Loki gave him a final glance as Tony walks out of the room.

Soon Loki decided to stop being a kid and just accept it, After all Tony did say it was temporary. So he stood up from the couch then walked towards the wizard.

"So, Where do we start?"

𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙜! 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩 1 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 1 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙. 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚, 𝙎𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨.

-646 Words