𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

To say that the two boys were nervous was an understatement. They were making their way down the stairs holding each other's hands. Well one of them in particular was a bit anxious. " Dad, are you sure they're going to forgive me? I mean I practically trashed half of their house."

" I wouldn't say they're going to forgive you honey. If I was them, not to be rude, but I wouldn't forgive you either, hun." They were about half way down the stairs when the youngest of the two stopped them. " Can we go back upstairs and just call it a truce from upstairs? What's the point if they aren't going to forgive me?" Éloise said with tears swelling in his eyes. After all, he was quite a bit embarrassed about what his anger got him into. The poor kid was already embarrassed from his spankings earlier, not to mention the storm wasn't making it better.

" Chill. Breathe for me babe. You're just apologizing, if you want I can go back upstairs with you and we can spend the rest of the night back upstairs if they let us, okay?" Dior said. Of course that seemed to ease the tension in the regressing 15 year old's mind. " Éloise I also wanted to talk to you about—"

Their little small chat got cut off by three people with all different facial expressions. To say that this was awkward was an understatement. Luckily Dior was known for taking care of these situations. " Sorry for taking such a long time upstairs. I know we have some adult things —he made an emphasis on the words adult and things— to take care of, not to mention a more private matter, but Éloise wants to say something to you. All of you." The short man glared at Éloise expectantly.

All five men looked at Éloise. He lowered his head from embarrassment. " I'm sorry for causing trouble in your house. And I should be very grateful that you took us in in the first place, but I let my anger get a little too violent and also out of control. U-uh anywho I'm sorry and I understand if you don't forgive me." He squeaked out. You could barely hear it, but it was clearer than a crystal. He backed away from the said men and inched closer towards the one he's most familiar with.

Dior. " Also sorry for the bookshelf with the Elliot incident. I know you were only trying to help." He blushed a bit more, focusing his gaze on Dior's feet. " Tu as bien fait chérie." The said man kissed Éloise's cheek as Éloise put his arms around his waist hugging him from behind.

Alex sighed. " Éloise it's fine and we understand that you're somewhat still kind of angry with us even though you apologized. We just want to know why your dad getting in a relationship with us ticks you off?" The younger male went to sit on the floor as did the rest of them. So here at 5:00 sharp in the morning these five idiots and one underage idiot, are on the floor finally talking things through, like they should might I add.

Of course they were going to talk things through before the night ends anyway so that they can have a fresh start tomorrow, but of course things didn't go as planned for the family of now seven.

" So we can start off by saying Éloise we're sorry we made you so uncomfortable with all that's been happening and we can take it slow, but we need to answer our questions first. Okay hun?" Elliot said. He brushed Éloises thigh as Éloise complained. " Fine, what's the question?" Dior was unsure as always if he was doing a good job at parenting the situation, but everyone including Éloise reassured him. Then they began the questioning. " Why are you so determined to not get him in this relationship? I mean do you not like us.. or is it something else." Leon said.

" Dad, you didn't tell them?" Éloise said sith superstition. Dior just but his lip. " Babe I told them the parts I knew you'd be comfortable with me sharing, that's all, hun."

He let out a breath of relief. " Oh okay. Well as you know I don't want him to get hurt in this relationship. That includes physically and mentally as well as emotionally. And also I-I don't want him to forget to care about us. I'm not trying to be forgotten, and before you say it, yes, I know I'm being selfish." His temper had gone up just a bit, but he wasn't about to pull anything with them again. Dior sat in Éloise's lap just to calm him down if necessary. " I get where you're coming from, but think about it this way. You're preventing your dad from ever being happy with us. We all know he loves you.. but he's still a kid at heart. He's only 19 years old, babe and I think he should have some time to explore himself and have a little more fun in his life.. sexually I mean. And as for hurting him.. we'll only be hurting him if he wants it, if you know what I mean." Leon just winked and as Éloise made a small gagging noise.