11. Nobamaki: 𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲.

A/N: Please look up the concept of an Omegaverse if you don't know what it is. I've never done this before and hope it turns out well.
I am also not sure if everything makes sense or if some things aren't like they're supposed to be in an Omegaverse, so please don't come for me lmao.
Miphalendia thank you so much for helping me write this♡︎

Nobara Kugisaki.
A short-tempered, popular girl, liked by almost everyone at school, even the teachers.
Perfect, almost.
Almost.
Because everybody has their secrets.
And Nobara's was her biggest insecurity: The fact that she's an omega.

Nobara raised her hand, and after the teacher gave her permission, she ran off to the toilet as if someone was chasing her with a chainsaw. She stormed into a stall and locked the door, panting, cheeks flushed and already feeling the wet warmth down in her pants. Oh how she hated this. Heats really were the worst.
She sighed as she finally released her pheromones, which she had been holding in like crazy in class, because her heat was urging her to set them free, to find an alpha or a beta and mate with them. She hated this so much. She wasn't the submissive type, she wasn't a baby mom nor a house wife. She hated herself for being an omega.
Nobara almost panicked when she heard someone entering the bathroom.
"It's okay", she thought to herself, "you're just gonna sit here and wait till they're gone, and the person outside will never know that you were the person these pheromones come from. Maybe the other person even is an omega themselves."
But unfortunately, Nobara had no such luck.
"Oh God, who's in there? Can you stop releasing so much of your pheromones? God, that smell... Are you in your heat? I really have to go to the toilet, but if you don't stop, my instincts will trigger a bigger need than just using the toilet in here..."
It was the voice of a girl, but Nobara had learned throughout her life that thinking like that was bullshit, her parents were just not willing to learn and they even almost sent her to another school just because this school was against stereotypes and the two-gender-concept, and therefore had a big bathroom with toilet stalls for everyone, without a gender assigned to them.
The person outside could be anyone.

"Hey, do you not wanna talk to me? That's okay, I guess, but don't you want a little help with your heat? I could make it go away, you know~" The person outside sighed, then went to a toilet stall on the other end of the room, or at least that's how far away it sounded to Nobara. Before exiting, the person spoke up again:
"I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I didn't wanna urge you into mating with me, but after thinking about that sentence with my brain and not my genitals, I think it did sound like that. If you don't wanna show yourself, that's fine. I've heard about omegas hiding who they are because they are afraid of getting raped. I get that, because it's sometimes really hard to restrain my alpha instincts and I'm sure that's the norm. But if you do wanna meet up, I'll leave my number on the sink. Don't worry, I really just wanna meet you cause... you just smell so good. Bye then! I hope to see you!" For some reason, the voice sounded soothing, and it calmed Nobara down a bit.
After she heard the door close, she stayed inside the stall for a few more minutes, then cleaned herself up and went out to wash her hands. She picked up the little note that was left on the sink right next to the wall.

Maki Zenin
************
she/her
---
for the shy omega that smells like Cherries and rosesꨄ︎

Nobara felt her cheeks heat up.
A girl.
With a soothing voice.
She even had apologized to Nobara for her own alpha instincts.
Nobara knew that that was rare, alphas were usually never sorry for their instincts taking over, but this one seemed like it was able to control them and even feel empathy for omegas instead of just seeing them as prey or an expensive toy. Nobara decided to call Maki's number after class. Class! Oh shit, she really needed to get back. She sprayed her perfume all over her body like she always did, so it would conceal her omega scent. Then she ran back to class as fast as she could.