Full Moon - Steve Rogers x Reader (A/B/O) Part 2

Warning: Brock being an asshole, Fluff

Steve held tightly onto me as we walked out of the cabin, I could feel his anger bubbling up as he set eyes on brock. He could no doubt sense the fear in me as I stayed stood slightly behind him, he glances back at me and squeezes my hand reassuringly before turning back to brock.

"what do you want rumlow?" steve asks keeping his tone cool and level.

Brock looks over at me and takes a step closer "don't take another step" I hear someone say to my right, I look over and see steve's friend from the bar as well as another man and woman.

"tell your pack to stand down" brock demands, glaring over at steve's friends.

Steve glances at me and I nod my head slightly, brock needed to sense the bonding, he needed to get closer even if it make my skin crawl.

Steve raises his hand gesturing for his friends to back down, "buck, Sam, nat its fine, if brock needs proof that (Y/N) isn't his to take then he'll get it" steve states.

I could tell that the proof steve was talking about wasn't just sensing the bonding, his friends take a couple steps back "we'll be over there if you need us" bucky says shooting brock one last glare before stalking off.

Brock smirks slightly and walks towards us, getting much closer than needed, he walks around behind me and I have to try my hardest not to flinch. I feel him move my top to reveal my bond mark, a small whimper escaping in fear as I feel his breath on the back of my neck.

"that's enough" steve growls anger flashing across his eyes, brock moves a few steps away back towards his car.

"looks fresh, but we both know it doesn't last forever" brock smirks looking over at me hungrily "I'll be back in a month to collect what's mine, and if I don't get what I want I'll bring some friends" he says pulling out a handkerchief and letting a small shiny object fall from it. He chuckles to himself as him and his pack get back into their cars and speed off down the dirt path back towards the city.

Once the cars were out of view steve turns to face me pulling me into his embrace "are you okay?" he mutters gently stroking the top of my head.

I nod my head slightly tears falling as the adrenaline fades "I hate him so much" I stutter and steve hold me even tighter comforting me.

"what did he drop" I say wiping away the tears walking over to the shiny objects "it looks like a bullet" I say going to pick it up.

Steve reaches out and grabs my arms stopping me "stop, that's silver" he warns, I retract my hand quickly.

"why would he have that?" I ask shocked.

steve shakes his head sighing slightly "I've always heard rumours he was in league with hunters, I guess its true" he sighs.

"bucky! Bring me a rag or something" steve calls out.

bucky comes jogging over, rag in hand "what's up" he asks passing steve the rag.

"rumlow left us a little gift, one I'm gonna go dump" steve says bending down and carefully picking up the bullet.

"the son of a bitch" bucky mutters once he spots the bullet "I'll go make sure everyone's on guard, we might have to increase patrols" he continues.

Steve nods his head sadly, "what did rumlow want" nat asks walking over.

"just sending a very friendly message" bucky says nodding over to the bullet.

Nat nods her head looking over at me "you'll be safe here, me and Sam will go get your stuff, you and steve better rest bonding is exhausting especially the first time" she says putting a comforting hand on my shoulder.