one more failure

This company was stabilized on 13 September 2021  exactly one month later on Same date .
Riddhima builed this company with her saving of 5 lakh which she saved after working as a physiotherapist for 4 years and kept for emergency, and her pharma knowledge which she gained during her clg . Her company achieve so much success and popularity with in one year . She made so many medicine , for cancer , diabetes , heart'desease medicine and others . Her company is doing very grate and with in one year it is recognised by the people and government of India . People trust on her .

It is 2:45
In office
Metting is starting in 15 minutes  .
Riddhima= did they reach ?
P.a = yes boss
Riddhima= make them sit on metting hall.
P.a = yes boss

Riddhima on her cabin.
Today is the day when my dream is gonna be true . Just one step more Riddhima and you gonna get what you craved since this whole time after this metting there is gonna be new life new happyness. Ya just one step

On metting hall
Every one gets their seats
And suddenly metting hall door open and  Riddhima came in and stand in front of everyone on stage . all other was sitting on chairs this hall is like a cenama hall with stage .
In this metting there are 140 doctors of different top hospital's of all of the country and 30 scientists.
Riddhima= Hello everyone , thanks for coming . To day I am gonna present a drug which is mad by world's best scientists great contribution and with thousand of families hope and blessings .
This drug is for coma patients who are in coma and not giving any response to the treatment . This drug is for waking then up from their dead bad .
This medicine makes  patient releaf , cam , and provokes them to wake up .
The mechanical formula of this medicine is ..........

After half hour Riddhima is done explaining .
Riddhima = if you have any questions then you may ask .
Doctor = I don't think there is any issue .
Riddhima = then you guys can sign this document so that this medicine can pass the test and reached to the patient.
Doctor's = ofcourse .
One doctor = wait
Riddhima =  yes
Doctor = I don't think this medicine can be use full for the diabetes patients who have lungs disease.
Riddhima= how can that possible this medicine is tested by experts and mad by the best scientists . How can it have any problem.
Doctor = then you should work on the formula again become it's not approvable for diabetes patient with lungs disease .
Riddhima= it can't be possible . You should cross check .
Doctor = I am sour. You should check again . May be your team didn't work on diabetes patients having lungs disease but I have and your medicine can cause problem to them .
Riddhima= oh comeon . This medicine is ok for everyone child , Adults , having eny disease it is ok for everyone .
Doctor= you are lacking with information. I can't give my  varification. Sorry .

Riddhima with sad face came out from metting hall.
P.a = boss
Riddhima with full confidence and fake smile yes.
P.a = what happened
Riddhima= nothing . We have to do more work on the drug get the team and start with the reschear  I want the result as possible as . Got it .
P.a = yes boss

Riddhima went out from the office and sat on the dark room.
Riddhima to herself one more failure . Riddhima standes up and went out in a big training hall she wears ice skates and sports dress .  She starts skating , speed up, faster , and more faster she dance on ice and fly on air doing round step then takes countless round on ice . After that she lays on ice and closes her eyes than open her eyes and sayes with full confidence   so what ! this can't stop me . Afterall failure is a mother of success . No one can stop me not even me .

..,......................
I hope you like it .
Sorry for grammar error.