love from depth...

After skating Riddhima took some rest and just went back to office .
She was going through with some files that she suddenly got a call.After seeing caller id she immediately picked it up.

Riddhima= hello (with fearing of situation with tense voice.)
Doctor= hello mam please came here as soon as possible,there is some problem with patient .

Riddhima= what is it ? ( At the varge of crying but tear didn't fall because they all have been dried. And there is no coming for them.) Is something serious please tell me . ( With so much worry even her voice was also broking because of fear and eyes was all red.)
Doctor= patient is having some breathing problem it is like some short of attack.please come as  soon as possible . Only you can handel it .

Riddhima= yah ofcourse I am coming ( with so much rush and she got the car key and started driving.) Just wait for 10 minutes. I'll there with it than.
Doctor= yeh ok .

Riddhima reached at hospital and goes to ward no . 101

Nurse , doctor= thank you mam! ( With great relief) you came . Look at the situation it is beyond our control . Please do something.
Riddhima= ok please leave.

Every one went out of the ward.

Riddhima= what happened to you look I am hear . I am not going anywhere. I am here with you .what happened? were you missing me ?.ha ! ( with teary eyes and so much emotions.)
Riddhima = calm down ha, just calm down I am here with you ( with so much love and care ,she put her hand on the person.)
Riddhima= you love to hear me right ,you love it that's why you were behaving like that . so that I will come running to you right "Baby".

Yes it can be strange but right Riddhima's 11 mounth old baby is on coma . Baby is a girl . Name Vanya Rai shighniya .
After listening Riddhima's voice baby started calming. And now her condition is quite normal .

Riddhima = you know how much mumma love you,still you love makeing mamma worry . Why ? You love teasing mumma right .( After seeing baby calming Riddhima also calm down )

Riddhima= (After taking reliefing breath ) she says but you know what you don't love mumma. If you do then why are you not waking up .mumma is waiting for you . Please wake up baby mumma can't wait more. Mumma is braking from inside little by little. please wake up and talk with me play with me . ( She is actually braking and holding hard to not ) You know today was my presentation about your drug but it didn't get varification. It has some problem but don't worry mumma won't lose , mumma will make that drug . Mumma will get success making it and will make you up .  just little bit more and you gonna wake up .right ! so rest and pray for mumma , because mumma is not gonna lose you no matter what .you are my everything,you are my world and I won't lose my wold , my life no one can snatch you from me. I won't allow anyone to snatch you from me not even you . You have to come back to me ,I am waiting hearing mumma from you and I'll hear you I promise.( With lots of mother emotions and love she told this to baby ) now say bye to mumma I have some work . Will be back soon. Bye baby. (With smile)

Riddhima get's up come out from word .

Doctor= how is she .
Riddhima= much better.
Doctor= thank god. only you can handle her after all only a mother can handle her kid .
Riddhima smilies a little .
Doctor = ( with hesitation) Do you really think that she will wake up .
Riddhima= yes ,she will . She have to.
Doctor= ( with sadness and lots of courage ) I don't want to disappoint you but till now she didn't respond to any treatment. She is living dead . She is depend only on oxyzen and medicine. Since the day she went in to coma there is no any respond . I know you are a mother . And you want your kid to wake up and fine . You want to hear her voice and see her laugh but you also know that . It is not possible in her case . Her head got damage when she was on womb because of that accident.
And after birth she opened her eyes only for 15 minutes and since than she is in coma . damage is so big that it can't be cured and even if she did wake up we won't be able to save her.you know that. Don't make it hard for you and her .At the end you will be the one who gonna suffer , let her ..( she cut with Riddhima in middle)

Riddhima=( with rage ) don't you dare! With full red eyes she gave her a dead stair. Don't you dare to say that. Your work is to take care of her for this you're getting fine money. So that properly and don't waste your time giving unwanted advice. And she shouted with anger got it .
Doctor= doctor get scared and with low and obeying voice yes mam.

Riddhima leaves from there .

.......

I know it is bit of stupid sending baby in coma but it does happen in real life but just for 4 or 5 days and at end mostly baby died.

Do comment if you like and let me know . Avoid grammar and spelling mistakes.