𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

——————-
Saturday, June 24, 4:00 pm
——————-

You all made it back to Erens apartment and on your way there, you all bought Chinese food for the healing session you were about to do.

Akai and Armin were at the kitchen counter fixing everyone's food while you all were on the couch getting ready for the hopefully not heated talk that was about to happen.

"Yo I called Sasha, Connie, Tai, and Isiah this finna be funny as shit." Akai said laughing with Armin

"Let's make sure they get back together by the end of this."

"Armin, you're a manipulative ass motherfucker if they don't get back by the end of this then they're not meant to be at that point." Akai said walking back to the couch

"I'm not manipulative." Armin mumbled following Akai

You heard a knock on the door and went to answer it, it was Sasha, Connie, Tai, and Isiah .

"Omg what is this?" You asked as everybody stood in the doorway

"We're about to fix your relationship obviously." Tai stated

"I'm here for the food." Sasha said walking past you taking her shoes off and leaving it at the door and walking to the kitchen

"I'm here for the tea." Connie said doing the same as Sasha

"Fat ass." You mumbled

"I heard that!" Sasha yelled

"Yo can I not whisper?"

"Nah you can't sis." Isiah said walking inside and patting your back as Tai laughed walking in to
_____________
2 min later.......
_____________

"Alright lets start the meeting." Akai said sitting next to you

It was Akai sitting next to Armin, then Tai and Isiah on the other side with Sasha and Connie on the floor and Mikasa and Jean next to Akai and Armin.

"We were going to do this meeting after the break up but you guys switched bodies so lets just do it now." Akai stated stuffing an egg roll in her mouth

You and Eren were in your own arm chair facing everyone.

"Alright lets start the meeting Y/N tell us what happened the day you found Eren cheating." Armin stated

"Well, you all know how Hitch is his ex, when I came in the house both of their shirts were off he was on top of her and she was blushing with her pants unbuckled. Wether he was trying to cheat or not why was her shirt off and why were her pants unbuckled while yall were in bed."

"Y/N if you had let me explain then you would know why."

"Ok but Eren when we first started dating you admitted to having feelings for both me and Hitch but you wanted to try it out with me, yeah it hurt knowing you got feelings for another bitch, but I was glad you picked me. When I saw you like that it made me feel like you had regretted your choice picking me I, if anything we should've taken it slow but like Eren I don't now how to explain it I love you and all but."

"But what?" Eren asked

"Nothing you can speak I don't know what to say after that."

"I'm sorry I hurt you I truly am but I love you and only you I swear, Hitch came in the apartment saying she wanted me back this and that. She said I made the wrong excision when I knew I didn't, she started taking her shirt off and unbuckling her pants, when I tried to stop her I slipped on her shirt and we landed on the bed I got on top of her and pinned her down I was trying to talk to her but that's when you walked in. I know its not believable but please believe me Y/N I truly do love you and I want to go back to how we was when we first met."