Ꭵ. Love And Us

The short man smiled, nodding even though his eyes weren't looking at the boy

     The short man smiled, nodding even though his eyes weren't looking at the boy. "So yeah. That's why you should obey me and do as I say." The taller finished.

     "I don't understand your unusual obsession with becoming a mafia leader at all, Jungkook." The shorter voice out. "You want me to bend over this desk so you can fuck me. And I should obey you cause you are a mafia leader in the making. And your father is a big bad man." He confirmed.

     Jungkook nodded. "Yes.."

     "Why do you want to become a mafia leader, kook?" The teacher asked his student.

     "Well, my dad is a mafia leader. And I get to enjoy a lot of power and get whatever I want." Jungkook shrugged.

     "What will you do after you become a mafia leader?"

     "I-I don't know." Jungkook bit his lips, shifting on his legs, making unnecessary noises as he did. He stared at the short man. "M-maybe do what my dad wants me to. And..." He stood there, unable to answer anything else.

     "Drugs and murder. That's what your dad will tell you to do. Will you do that? Will you start smoking and drinking? Will you start killing innocent people and cause problems to several others?" Jimin asked. "Take a seat, Kook." He smiled.

     The sound of the chair getting dragged from its place filled the classroom for a few moments. Jungkook sat in one of the front chairs, watching as Jimin walked forward and sat next to him. "Answer me, Kook. Will you?" He asked.

     "I-I guess. I mean, I have to do what my dad tells me to do cause that way, I can become a good mafia leader." Jungkook shrugged unsurely.

     Jimin nodded. "So, you said something about power right? If you obey every bad thing your dad tells you to do, that just makes you his puppet. His puppet will live from his words. Where is the power now? You don't have power over your own life. You will become a puppet eventually. His puppet!"

     Jungkook frowned, tears forming in his eyes, no longer looking at Jimin. "I-I will do t-things on my own too. I won't become his puppet." He mumbled.

     "What will you do then? What are the things you will do?" Jimin asked.

     "I-I don't know."

     "That's right. You don't know, Jungkook. You are still young. A good life is waiting for you. And I want you to use it well. Not everyone gets everything in their life. Some people are physically challenged, some are poor, some face big problems in their life, some with a bad family, and some get abused. And you don't have to face any of that. You got mone--"

     "I-I have a bad family right?"

     Jimin chuckled at that. "By bad family, I meant an abusive family who beats them or uses them for bad stuff. I don't think your family members do any of that to you."