Chapter 2 - Job Vacancy

It's almost three days since that accident took place and they didn't meet each other. One morning he got a call from his friend "Hey Mat! What's up?" he asked. "Well, there is a really good job at the Yama company which is just suitable for you! I know you have been looking for a proper job for years and it's getting harder for you to depend upon your parents and you don't even have a girlfriend till the age of 30!" his friend said. "Mat I am twenty- eight not thirty!" he said. "Well, it doesn't matter you still don't have a job!" his friend said. "Well, how much does it pay?" he asked. "Well, I will send you the details and look for it and go for it if you want to!" he said. "Well, when is it,?" he asked. "Tomorrow afternoon!" he replied. "What? When did they publish the recruitment letter?" he asked. "Today!" he said. "Is there any application form for this interview?" he asked. "Jae the Yama Company is always like this they have more work to do so they chose the best in no time. But this time they are asking to send the newcomers to send them their sketch and their email address so, if they like it they will mail you today itself." He said. "Alright, I will apply for it," he said. He hangs up. Jae- guen Lee is a Twenty-eight-year-old guy, who is a fashion designer and is single for many years. It's not because of his looks but it's because he is too soft-hearted and always gets bullied by others. He has two friends one is Matthew and another one is his cousin Hirotaka. He is still living with his parents and shares the apartment with his cousin Hirotaka.

"Hirotaka! Can you suggest to me which one should I give and should take for a job as well?" he asked. "Well, I think this one!" he said. "Are you sure this is quite too loud and not elegant at all!" he said. "Then how about this one?" Hiro said. "Well, no it is too simple." He replied.

After 30 minutes ~

"I can't do it anymore! Whatever I suggest to you, you like nothing that I choose. I gave up!" he said. "Wait but, I need your help!" Jae replied. "You don't need my help! Do it yourself!" he said and left the room. "He got mad at me! But I know he will calm down till dinner!" Jae said. "Well, if he is not helping then I will choose myself and I also have to complete the dress I was making. Yes, I should probably send that sketch as well as the photograph of the dress!" he decided. And started to finish the dress. 'I heard that the president of the Yama Company would judge the dress, I hope mine got selected for tomorrow's interview.'

After 2 hours ~

"Brother Jae is your dress ready?" Hiro came in. "Brother, what happened to you? Are you okay?" he asked. "Huh, Hirotaka? What's wrong?" he looked puzzled. "Why where you lay on the ground like that?" he asked. "Well I was finishing my dress and then after finishing it I set on the ground and I fall asleep! I am sorry to bring you in trouble!" he said. "Well, aren't you hungry it's already 8 now? Where is the dinner?" he asked. "Oh, I forgot to make that sorry Hirotaka, can you have instead noodles today?" he asked. "What? Fine I will have it! But you have to make it!" Hiro

said. "Alright!" Jae said.

"Hirotaka! The noodles are ready!" he called. "So, when is your interview tomorrow?" Hirotaka asked. "It's in the afternoon but they will send the mail if I have been selected." He replied. "Hmm, I got it!" Hirotaka said. 'ting-ting "Huh, it's a mail! Oh my god, I got selected for the interview!" he said. "What seriously? Yes, that's like my brother!" he said. "Thanks!"He said, "Well, I also have to tell Mat about it!" "Yeah, you should! By the way, he is probably coming here I had called him here to bring food because I can't live the whole night just by eating noodles!" he said. "Well, do you even understand how much effort it took me to make these simple noodles mouth-watering tasty?" Jae said. "Yeah, brother I know but it's still too little anyways I will pay for your food, and because you got selected for an interview !" he said. "Alright then, if you pay then I would forgive you!" Jae said. "Okay, okay I will!" Hirotaka said.