10

Present-day *Jihyo is 34 now*

Jihyos POV

Sana Hsotpail room

"I dont know why I still come here when it's been 2 years. Everyone thinks you are dead. But yet I still come here hoping just a little that you come back and tell me everything is going to be alright. I gave birth to our daughter. I really wished you could be the one to hold my hand. Tell me, Im, strong for giving birth to a human. You would've been a great father.  Seeing how you acted around Mina and Tzuyu kids it was evident. Maybe one day in another world we could spend longer together".

I put my hand on hers.

"I know who did this to you. It was Suga. He really did go insane. I mean I did confess to cheating on him too. I mention how you made me special in ways he could never how you always made me think positive about myself. You made me feel loved and pushed you away because I was afraid of damaging a marriage that was slowly fading anyway just I was blind to see. I wished I just stayed with you. Flew to Japan with you maybe things would be different".

"Mama".

Tzuyu came in with Jaio.

"Come on Ji it's time to go home. Get some rest. Jaio misses you".

I went to remove my hand but they tighten. I looked back at the bed. Tears began falling from my eyes. She pulled me into a hug.

"I don know how long I can fight for you... let me go, I feel myself getting weaker.... please find someone who will love you and our daughter".

"Sana...".

Her lips touched mine.

"Please Ji. Dont keep waiting for me. I'll wait for you in heaven", she said.

"Sana".

Her eyes closed.

"No Sana!".

The machine began beeping. No. No. Tears were falling uncontrollably. The nurse came in pulling me out.

 I watched them try to save but they put something over her body.

"No...no".

I dropped to the floor crying hard. I dont think I'll be strong enough to look after Jaio with the state of mind.

"Ji I think you get some therapy... I'll look after Jaio tell your better", Tzuyu said. hugging me.

"I dont think I can live in this world anymore....".

"Hey hey let's not talk suicidal. Were going to get through. Im right here beside you. I'll never disappear I promise", Tzuyu said holding me tightly.

"I can't just come here and visit her and to see her face anymore...".

"I know it will be painful but she wouldn't want you to give up on Jaio".

"I know she won't but what if I can't help it but have to be there with her in heaven".

"No you belong here right now. I'm not letting you go anywhere without me".

I just cried more into her arms.

THE END