5- JUST ANOTHER CHAPTER OF A CRINGE STORY

This is more like a filler chapter but whatever I wrote it finally, don't cringe too hard on it.

Chapter 5

Ring Ring Ring

I wake up to my phone ringing at the bedside. Without even bothering to open my eyes, I answered in my sleepy voice, "Hello? "

"CASS!! HAVE YOU SEEN THE VIDEO?! OH MY GOD, WHY ARE EVEN STILL SLEEPING?" a high pitched voice of my sister comes through the phone, making me groan.

"Geez, why are you shouting this early in the morning and what video?" I said, trying to get up from the bed.

"You haven't seen it?! It's all over social media check it. And it's eleven in the morning, by the way, it's not early.", she said, still yelling, making my ears hurt.

"I haven't been on any social media since I came back to London, Olivia. Video of what, exactly?"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just do what I say. There's this one video of Claire and Kayden going viral." Okay, that made me fully awake. What the hell did she mean by video of my kids? "Wait, I'll send it to you. Knowing you, it'll take you forever to see."  A notification pops up with a plink in my phone.

I played the video and, I freeze watching it. It was of my kids laughing and talking in the airport. I, too, was in the video but, I was asleep there. I didn't even know someone was shooting a video of my kids. What the hell!!

"FUCK, NO.", I yelled at my phone.

No, no, no. This can't be happening. Not when that man can see it.

"I know, right. This video was originally posted on youtube and has crossed millions of views already. I mean, I can't blame it cause Kayden and Claire look so adorable in it. But still. And it's all on other social media too now.", my sister said, now in a calm voice when I was here hyperventilating.

"Olivia, when was this video posted? Do you know about it?" I asked, trying to calm me down.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

"Yeah, it was posted about last week, I guess. I called you immediately after seeing it myself."

Oh god, no. Please tell me I am dreaming, and this is not real. This can't be happening.

"What are you gonna do, Cass? What if the father of the kids sees it? You did tell me you saw him at the airport. And also the kids are going to school from today. There's a chance of him coming across the children." she said softly. 

Ughhh that's another thing to think about now. Great. Just fucking great.

"I don't know, Olivia. I really don't know." I let a heavy sigh. "Can you report that video and ask Ethan to try help removing it?", I asked. Ethan is our aunt's son. Though our father left us, we still had a relation with aunt Carolyn and her family. I mean, it wasn't her fault that her asshole brother abandoned his family for his some other mistress. She had helped our mother as much as she could and, I couldn't be any more grateful for that.

"Oh, yeah. I can ask him that. That stupid bitch can come in handy sometimes." She joked, as he was younger than us and, we always teased him.

"Thanks, I'll go take a shower to cool my head off. Talk to you later", with that I hung up the phone and went towards the bathroom.

William

I hear someone knocking on my office door.

"Come in.", I said without even bothering to look up. Slowly the door creaks open and, my private assistant makes her way inside the office.

"Sir?" she said, fear could be heard in her voice. I can't blame her for that, though, cause my expression never gives away anything except for a stern glare.

"Yeah? What do you want?" I replied, still not looking in her direction.

"I got the information of what you asked sir, Mr Everett just came to give these papers", she said, placing the papers on the table.

I hummed, all attention in my work and said, "Alright, you can leave now."

"Okay, sir", she said and turned to leave my office.

After my last conversation with Ian and Christian, I immediately made Mason work to get the information about the kids of the video and their mother. You can't blame me for being curious cause it was related to my reputation. But, we all know it's more because of the possibility of those kids being my genes.

I left whatever work I was doing and reached my hand to grab the papers.

*

Ian had come to my office to discuss the project that our company have been doing together. But the papers on my table seemed more interesting for him. And once he looked through it, the first thing he said with a smirk, was "Knew you were a curious ass bitch. Just last night, we talked it about and, here you have it already."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I huffed.

"So was this, Cassandra, one of your little hoes? Cause I have never seen this girl before.", he said, looking at the woman's photos. "Mhm, she is quite beautiful, though."

I reply with my nose scrunching, "No, I don't even know her and, she isn't one of my 'little hoes' for your answer. I mean, look at her, she may be lil bit pretty but... you know my type and, she just doesn't fit in it."

"Yeah, sure. Then care to explain how these kids came? As far as I know, you sure haven't donated any of your little sperms." Bitch. I gave him a look at that, which wasn't quite amusing, may I say.

"Okay, so I may have had a nightstand after I caught Ava sleeping with Aaron.", I confessed, letting a sigh out. "But I wouldn't be that careless to forget to use any protection, right?"

"Uh-huh, sure and coincidently, these kids, with your face resembling may I add, are four years old considering how one needs nine months to give birth. And it's been exactly five years after your break-up, sweetheart. "

"Stop with that sarcasm, Ian." I said in a stern voice, for which my dearest best friend, with a grin on his face, replied, "Yeah yeah. Now let's go meet your I-am-still-not-so-sure kids, shall we?"

___________________________________________

Please vote vote voteeeeeeeeeeeee, love you all😘