1-FIRST CHAPTER OF MY CRINGE STORY

Chapter 1

Today is my ovulation period.

I'm 24 years old and single. And I want to be single my whole life. Cause lets get this one thing straight, I have no intention of being with a man in my lifetime. All they do is cheat and break your heart one way or another.

But that doesn't mean I don't want to have any child of my own. Since I love kids and can't wait to have my own. So, I am here at a bar tonight. Can you believe it? Me? At a bar? But a girl gotta do what she gotta do.

And so I've caught this one man, I have been looking at him for about an hour. He has been taking one drink after another, he seems angry, more like pissed but deep down one can see hurt in his eyes. And maybe that's got something to do with a girl named Ava. Cause he has been mumbling that name for quite a while now.

Ex-girlfriend maybe? Or ex-wife?

Whatever. It doesn't matter. All I want is a perfect baby. And he can help me get it. I want a child and want to borrow his seed. Because I'm not going to get married in this life.

It's no lie that this man has some good features, young, a handsome face, tall, lean and muscular figure. No way my child won't be good with his genes. I'll be leaving this country the day after tomorrow, so this will be my chance to get pregnant.

I snap off my thoughts when he grabbed my hand said "Ava, don't go please.. don't leave me."

So what I do? I take advantage of this. He doesn't seem in the state of recognizing anyone. "Yes, I'm here babe." I said touching his beautiful face with my hand.

***

When I woke up the next morning, the man was still asleep. I knew it would hurt at your first time but I didn't expect it to hurt that much. Or maybe it's because of his huge dick. But when the pleasure overcame the pain, I couldn't care about anything so, it was good nonetheless. The man beside me got some stamina and hit every point right last night. So, let's just say that my first time was painful but very very pleasurable.

I'd made sure we didn't use any protection while we were at it, so my chance of getting pregnant is very high. But if this stranger is infertile, that's another case and I pray to lords, please don't let him be sterile. And I hope I don't get any STDs from him, who knows how many women he sleeps with every day. There was also this chance of him having genetic diseases. What if any of those things are true? I had no idea.

I zone out of my thoughts and get up from the bed to get dressed. "Ouch." was the first thing that escaped from my mouth as it was hard to walk with a sore crotch and legs wobbling.

I glanced at the man for the last time. He slept soundly. In the morning light, he looked so handsome that I could hardly move my eyes away.

'I promise I'll take good care of your child.' I thought to myself. With that, I got dressed and left the room.

~~*~~

William POV

I woke up in the morning and found myself naked in an empty bed. I remember everything vaguely cause I was so wasted last night. Drinking, kissing one woman, undressing and fucking. It's all vague.

When I get up, I look around the room for someone, anyone. But no one was found to be seen.

What catches my eyes is the little blood in the bedsheet next to my side. God, I fucked a virgin. I hope I didn't force on her anything cause that's the last thing I want after everything that happened yesterday.

It was normally me who used to fuck and flee. Well, that was before Ava, but who cares that bitch cheated on me and to be honest it hurt, it fucking hurt to feel betrayed. But never did I expect this girl to do that to me, leave me after fucking I mean. After I got dressed, I left the hotel and headed for my penthouse.

_________________________________

Vote, vote, vote, please😘